Do the Disney Club tickets include EE?

tiggeroo42

Adult Dumbo Rider
Are the Disney Club 4-day hoppers like Flex passports, or like the regular 4-day ticket with no early entry privileges? It would be nice to get a discount, but it isn't worth it to me if there's no early entry.

You have to stay at the resort to get ee. The type of tickets you get have no bearing. They need your resort i.d. at the turnstile.

If you purchase your Four day passes through Disney Travel then they include early entry and also park hopping privileges. We just returned on the 8th and stayed at HoJo's and we were able to enter early. We were very upset because the park hopping feature is new and it seemed that none of the cast members at the gate knew this. So each time we had to step to the side until a manager was able to come out clarify this to each cast member. It was upsetting that no one knew of the change.

So I have to order my tickets through Disney Travel to get a discount and EE? Do you have to get a package?

I'm not sure if you must get a package to get tickets. I hope you are able to just order tickets and get the perks. If we did not have park hoppers, I would have been totally upset. There is no way, I could have visited DCA all day. The park was not that crowded and it's not that much to do there unless you want to spend $2-3 on carnival style games.

Thanks, SweetP. I guess I'll call Disney Travel and see what they say. I agree with you--thank goodness they decided to allow people to hop between parks! :)

I know I'll have the early entry from staying at the hotel. I want to buy the 3 day hoppers. I am Disney Club. Is there any advantage to waiting until I get to the hotel to buy my tickets or should I go ahead and buy at a Disney Store in my area? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter