Do September 3 night cruises usually get discounted?

I know she is the head of her department but I have no clue if she is considered an executive or not. She has been at ESPN for well over 20 years. I'm going to give her a call this weekend and get more information. Knowing her, she will want to come too. thanks for the info, I didn't know regular cast members had to be on the cruise too.

As mentioned...WDC cast members would be able to book space available rates and those come out only to fill the ship on select itineraries and those staterooms sell out quickly once they hit the CM web site. Also, CM's must travel with you on the sailing. Possibly in the same stateroom based on availability of the offer as well. Three night sailings typically are not discounted, but 4 night and longer definitely seem to have more availability. It would be something like 30 days or less before sailing and must be paid in full at the time of booking. The stateroom would be selected for you and would not be able to be changed. Overall, it is worth looking into and your friend should call into DCL and get complete information on booking those special rates.

As mentioned...WDC cast members would be able to book space available rates and those come out only to fill the ship on select itineraries and those staterooms sell out quickly once they hit the CM web site. Also, CM's must travel with you on the sailing. Possibly in the same stateroom based on availability of the offer as well. Three night sailings typically are not discounted, but 4 night and longer definitely seem to have more availability. It would be something like 30 days or less before sailing and must be paid in full at the time of booking. The stateroom would be selected for you and would not be able to be changed. Overall, it is worth looking into and your friend should call into DCL and get complete information on booking those special rates.[/QUOTE
I am not getting my hopes up about this. The consensus seems to be that she would have to travel with us which isn't out of the question. I will still run it by her and see if they have any interest in going. I still have to book flights for this trip (SW isn't opened for booking yet) so I will just book 2 flights back home in case a cheap rate pops up at the last minute. I book on points so there isn't a penilty to cancel 1. Thanks!!

Amen! I was only able to watch just until they boarded the "BOAT" and as they were headed to Cabanas and had to stop the madness. Good heavens. DCL executives are probably wishing they did not give them a veranda stateroom after all. lol

They are growing on me the more I watch. I am going on a MDAS cruise in March, and their video today gave me a great preview so I loved it!!!

Love SW and the flexibility it gives you!

I hope you can find a way to swing it because as someone who has been to WDW hundreds of times and is soon to be platinum on DCL (after this weekend) I can tell you I love the cruises so much more. They are fun and exciting yet relaxing and easy. I can't wait to be on the Dream in about 60 hours. But be warned, they are addicting.

OP - I hope you can take a cruise. I love the parks, but the cruises are really great and worth checking out if you can book a room.

Just commenting on this... It's been reported on here that he had some pretty glaring inaccuracies in things he was saying...so if you've got questions about the ship or cruise, it's best to ask here rather than go with what he said. LOL.

Oh my gosh. I just tried to watch it. It was cringeworthy. Boat, boat, boat, boat, 6 people in one room, etc. I just could not watch the whole thing, and I have watched a ton of DCL videos on YouTube.

They are growing on me the more I watch. I am going on a MDAS cruise in March, and their video today gave me a great preview so I loved it!!!

Love SW and the flexibility it gives you!

I hope you can find a way to swing it because as someone who has been to WDW hundreds of times and is soon to be platinum on DCL (after this weekend) I can tell you I love the cruises so much more. They are fun and exciting yet relaxing and easy. I can't wait to be on the Dream in about 60 hours. But be warned, they are addicting.

I agree! Cruises are so much more relaxing than a visit to WDW. I live local to WDW and live 45 minutes from Port Canaveral (we have sailed 20 times with our 21st and 22nd coming up this year.) We loved MDAS and also enjoyed 2 sailings of SWDAS...out of the two, I preferred MDAS because of the interactions with the Marvel superheroes and the fireworks. :) Bon Voyage and happy sailing to you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter