Do Not Disturb

Goofysmate

<font color=red>Isn't fussed where she is, as long
It's crafting all day on the telly. :woohoo: :goodvibes
I'm going to be happy all day & hubby has'nt took away my card :cool1: ( Silly thing that man of mine):lmao:

Have a lovely crafty day Jill :thumbsup2

ooh, wish I could join you! Have a fab day.

I am now banned from buying any more craft stuff so feel free to buy my share too :)

OOHH what are you making?

Wils glad I am not the only one on a ban - did not even go to knitting and stitching show at Alexander Palace this year as DH says I have to use up some of the untouched craft stuff that we have at home, so did not even dare suggest I go just to look around!!!!

Have you bought anything yet Jill?
I am going to the Crafts fro Christmas show at the NEC next month - I can't wait. Cross Stitch is my thang though really!

Hello i'm back on here again , & haven't brought a thing yet but it's on till midnight, I keep watching to get more ideas for card making scrapbooking & anything else to make.
I must say i could spend loads but it's having to pay P&P on every item that you buy even if when you order everything at the same time, so i'll go to the local craft warehouse on saturday to get more bits & bob's.
I have'nt done any cross stitch for ages , because i'm doing a family tree in pictures at present.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter