Do menus change often? Also, best up to date menu site

Shasta

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
With the talk about items being dropped from certain menus, I have been trying to find the best site for listed menus. Do resturants like Le Cellar, CG, WGP etc change thier menus often? I have seen vastly varying menus for the same resturant on different sites. By the way, these menus were all updated in the last few months.

My goal is to try and decide if the DDP s still worth the money for our trip but if the menus change every month or so, I really won't have a way of making an informed decision prior to the "paid in full 45 days out" time period.

Thank you!

Shasta

It seems like the menu's do change periodically. The best site I have found is Deb Will's site - it is allearsnet.com She has the menus with the dates last updates...all the restaurants, food kiosks, drink stands, etc. Enjoy!!

It seems like the menu's do change periodically. The best site I have found is Deb Will's site - it is allearsnet.com She has the menus with the dates last updates...all the restaurants, food kiosks, drink stands, etc. Enjoy!!

I gotta say Deb is hit and miss with her updates. Dometimes she's right on top of stuff, other times she's not. O'hana breakfast has included waffles for at least two years and Deb's Menu still does not reflect this.

The menus here on this site (click dining on the toolbar above) are pretty good, but also are not all up to date.

The best bet is to check both sites frequently for the most recent update, and check the boards frequently for recent trip reports and reviews...honestly fellow DISers are where we get our most up to date info.

Your safest bet is to figure that by the time a menu is posted, it may have already changed. Use menus to get a rough idea of the type of cuisine, the manner in which dishes are typically presented, and approximately how that specific restaurant is priced.

I gotta say Deb is hit and miss with her updates. Dometimes she's right on top of stuff, other times she's not. O'hana breakfast has included waffles for at least two years and Deb's Menu still does not reflect this.

The menus here on this site (click dining on the toolbar above) are pretty good, but also are not all up to date.

The best bet is to check both sites frequently for the most recent update, and check the boards frequently for recent trip reports and reviews...honestly fellow DISers are where we get our most up to date info.

I found that too. In many cases the updates were older than this site. I will keep and eye on the dinning reviews and reports, that is a good idea! :)

Your safest bet is to figure that by the time a menu is posted, it may have already changed. Use menus to get a rough idea of the type of cuisine, the manner in which dishes are typically presented, and approximately how that specific restaurant is priced.

Good advice. I can't see a better way to do it. (your advice and the added method of reviewing reviews and trip reports) I've been a fence sitter about the DDP and I guess that is why I'm second guessing so much with every 2008 change I see. I so wanted a steak at WGP.

Thanks!
Shasta

I actually think the DIS's home site http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining.htm is more likely to have up-to-date menu information.
While allearsnet.com generally gets menus from its readers, wdwinfo.com has webmasters who live in the Orlando area and can go to the restaurants on a more regular basis.

Really, though, using BOTH sites in combination would provide the BEST results.

On the same idea, I thought I saw somewhere that Boma has different seasonal and/or daily menus.

Where can I find this information and what other restaurants may do this?

I already know where we are planning on eating, but sometimes I like to get an idea of what a place may or may not have when we are going to be there. And while I love reading the reviews and reports, the current stuff would all be summer menus and we're going at the end of November - not exactly summer - so I know there could be a significantly different menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter