Do I need to plan for rain?

My iphone app says Anaheim 67 degrees I live in NY. That is chilly for May 30th. It is 72 here.

I went out for a walk about an hour ago and it was 57 at my home and 61 on Main Street USA, according to my Weatherbug app (they use the weather station at DLR)! And it's windy too, and drizzly.

That is horrible!!! I hope the weather gets better....ugh and wind!

And clouds. It's very gloomy. I mean, my electric bill will be nice and low this month, but my kids are done with school Friday and are anxious to start swimming and going to the water park. I might need to invest in some wetsuits. 🤣

And clouds. It's very gloomy. I mean, my electric bill will be nice and low this month, but my kids are done with school Friday and are anxious to start swimming and going to the water park. I might need to invest in some wetsuits. 🤣
Yes it is time for swimming!! Hopefully you get rid of the clouds. I remember the morning May/June gloom clouds and then it burnt off when I lived in LA.

Yes it is time for swimming!! Hopefully you get rid of the clouds. I remember the morning May/June gloom clouds and then it burnt off when I lived in LA.

It's not been burning off lately. It's almost 2pm and this is the satellite view of So Cal.Screenshot_20230530_133626_WeatherBug.jpg

OMG, it's freezing today! All those people riding Splash Mountain are hard-core!

We rode it one last time yesterday and ended up completely drenched. It was so cold. 🥶 Thankfully yesterday the grey burned off, and we had some sun later afternoon. The teens took advantage of being soaked/cold conditions after Splash and rode Grizzly River 3x in a row before heading up to our VGC room to change. Same story today before we checked out. 🤦🏼‍♀️😆 LL disappeared fast for Splash today, and the wait was 200 minutes last time I checked. 😳 Thankful we did it yesterday. 🥴

We rode it one last time yesterday and ended up completely drenched. It was so cold. 🥶 Thankfully yesterday the grey burned off, and we had some sun later afternoon. The teens took advantage of being soaked/cold conditions after Splash and rode Grizzly River 3x in a row before heading up to our VGC room to change. Same story today before we checked out. 🤦🏼‍♀️😆 LL disappeared fast for Splash today, and the wait was 200 minutes last time I checked. 😳 Thankful we did it yesterday. 🥴

We got our last Splash ride in on May 14. It was actually sunny and pretty warm-ish. We dried well enough after a couple hours.

OMG, it's freezing today! All those people riding Splash Mountain are hard-core!
It really was chilly today!!! My kids rode grizzly like 6 times. No thank you. The weather was perfect for me as long as I stayed off water rides... I'll take this over Arizona heat any day! I'm loving this weather so much!

Will be in the parks next week....yay! I'm excited for the temperatures ( it's already 100° here in AZ) but I see small chances for rain. Do I need to plan for rain or is 18% low enough to not worry to much? We usually go in December or January. May/June is new for me. Thanks!!

View attachment 763136
We will be at DL June 6-10th for our first visit ever! (park days 7-9th) and I've been watching the weather like a hawk! It looks promising to me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter