• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do I need to book Mythos, If staying onsite?

rachelanne

Mouseketeer
We will be there Thanksgiving weekend, if yes do you call direct or at the hotel reception-many thanks Rachel:thumbsup2

We will be there Thanksgiving weekend, if yes do you call direct or at the hotel reception-many thanks Rachel:thumbsup2
If you're going Thanksgiving weekend I would definately recommend have a reservation for Mythos. You call (407) 224-9255 to make reservations.

I just made a reservation for Mythos for a trip we are taking in a few weeks. I'd recommend making the reservation just for peace of mind.

If you're going Thanksgiving weekend I would definately recommend have a reservation for Mythos. You call (407) 224-9255 to make reservations.

Thanksgiving can get crowded..Very good advice Metro..:thumbsup2

Makes me wonder what will be on the menu that weekend??
Mytho"s puts out a great food.I think the chef will pull out everything to make it very good!!!

I wish I could say to the fam I got a buis trip, and go too IOA just for this..
But my mom and dad would know better!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter