Do I have to wait for the Cruise Documents to find out?

szubieta

DIS Veteran
Do I have to wait for the actual cruise docs to know what night will be which type of dress for dinner on our 10nt Mexican Riviera cruise? And I would really like to know when the Pirates night & Captains Gala are too? I do know I have to wait to get to port for the actual rotation of dining rooms. It's a really long way out but I don't know if there will be somewhere else to fine out since I will be on the only 10nt next year.

:) I am with you. How can we plan if we don't know? I am trying to figure it out for our 10 day holiday cruise this year.

Yeah exactly!! I figure that we might be able to use the itinerary for another 10 nt cruise, but the ports will most likely be in a different order. So if we can find someone with the know-how it would be much easier to plan. :thumbsup2

We were able to call DCL for info on the Trans-Atlantic sailings. They had the info before 120 days out and were able to release it when asked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter