Do I have Memory Maker? MDE confusion

mmackeymouse

DIS Veteran
This may be a call to Disney support but just wanted to run it by some people here.

I purchased Memory Maker a couple of years back for a trip of ours. I thought I had used it, but honestly, it's been a long couple of years, and I am starting to second guess myself. I seem to vaguely remember that I had some issues with connecting the confirmation to Photopass, but I thought it was resolved eventually. But, again, maybe I'm remembering wrong. I've slept a lot since then.

Anyway, I was looking at my MDE in anticipation of an upcoming trip. I was looking at "Tickets and Memory Maker."

So I scrolled through the tickets. We have some non-expiry tickets, an AP that hasn't been activated, some MNSSHP tickets. I was just making sure everything was assigned properly. Then, I get to the bottom. It says "Memory Maker Purchases."

There is a confirmation number attached. It also says "View pictures." But, if you click through, it just goes to the Photopass home page. Where it has me confused, though, is it gives me the option to "Reassign Memory Maker." On the ticket side of things, it only gives you the option to re-assign tickets that have not been used yet. It makes me think that somehow the Memory Maker is showing as unused.

Would that be your guess too? If this is the case, how do I make it so I can use it for our upcoming trip?

heck, see if you can assign it to one of the tickets you are going to use on your next trip. i think thats the only way to really know.

Photopass and Memory Maker are the same thing as far as I'm aware, but, gets called by these different names. If I'm mistaken, I apologise.
"Photopass" is the system and website; the photographers and cameras and ability to purchase photos. "Memory Maker" is a product you can buy that gives you rights and access to all the photos linked to you and your account.

"Photopass" is the system and website; the photographers and cameras and ability to purchase photos. "Memory Maker" is a product you can buy that gives you rights and access to all the photos linked to you and your account.

The frustrating thing is...your Memory Maker isn't activated until you open Photopass and start downloading pictures. So...I won't know if the Memory Maker on MDE is usable till I get there. Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter