Do Free Water Park Tix in 2025 include DVC

It’s actually a genius move on Disney’s part! This should take some of the pressure off the 4 pm check-in time, by sending folks off to the water parks. Water parks close at 5, add in an hour for transportation and you’ve gained 2 hours of time for housekeeping.

My wife and I were talking about this a couple days ago. This is really smart and is a great option for the changeover days during a split stay. Take your bags to the bell desk in the morning for transportation to your new resort, then head to the water park. Heck, you could even head to a park to knock out a ride and then head to the water park. Genius idea by our friends at WDW!

My wife is an agent for a Disney travel company and will be recommending this to her clients.

My wife and I were talking about this a couple days ago. This is really smart and is a great option for the changeover days during a split stay. Take your bags to the bell desk in the morning for transportation to your new resort, then head to the water park. Heck, you could even head to a park to knock out a ride and then head to the water park. Genius idea by our friends at WDW!

My wife is an agent for a Disney travel company and will be recommending this to her clients.

I love the idea and I have already done the same with mine!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest