Do Disney TV stations include "My 65" (WRBW)?

Demosthenes

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
No, I don't go to Disney and sit in my room to watch tv, but I do watch every UGA football game. The Dawgs kick off against Auburn on Saturday at 12:30 PM, and I'm hoping I can watch the deep south's oldest rivalry in the comfort of my villa at the Wilderness Lodge. Does anybody know if this channel is offered on the Disney television stations? If not, can someone suggest a local sports bar I could go to so I can see my Dawgs beat the War Eagles/Plainsmen/Tigers? I will have my car, so a location off-site would be fine by me.

TIA

When we were at POFQ this past Sept., WRBW "My 65" was one of the stations offered. It was on channel 31.

I would think that Wildnerness Lodge would likely have the same channel lineup as FQ.

When we were at POFQ this past Sept., WRBW "My 65" was one of the stations offered. It was on channel 31.

I would think that Wildnerness Lodge would likely have the same channel lineup as FQ.

Thanks for the help!

The ESPN sports bar at the boardwalk might also be a fun place to watch. That's a big game, I'm sure they will have that one on. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter