do disney packages code as travel on Capital one venture?

Joyful2018

Mouseketeer
i'm relatively new to cc rewards, but i have my Disney trip figured out, how to book and what cc's to use etc. and now i'm trying to help my sister do the same. She wants to stay on property and get the dining plan, so i suggested the capital one venture card to use for the disney package portion. but before she applies i need to know if that will work. i've been searching all day on here and google and still can get a answer. i keep geting conflicting info.

i'm relatively new to cc rewards, but i have my Disney trip figured out, how to book and what cc's to use etc. and now i'm trying to help my sister do the same. She wants to stay on property and get the dining plan, so i suggested the capital one venture card to use for the disney package portion. but before she applies i need to know if that will work. i've been searching all day on here and google and still can get a answer. i keep geting conflicting info.
I do not know how it codes, but she should know there is no dining plan right now, with no estimation of when/if, it will return. Tickets through Undercover Tourist definitely code as travel though.

On my Capital One Savor card disney tickets were under entertainment and billed as WDW Tickets.... I would imagine a package gets billed as WDW Travel Co and should all fall under travel but you may want to check with CapOne

The deposit of $200 for the room and tickets coded as travel for me in oct/November I doubt they changed their coding.

I was able to erase everything I charged to my room in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter