Do Disney gift cards ever expire?

pepperderr

DIS Veteran
We will not be going for a few years but I have read about buying Disney gift cards at places like Sam's Club to save a few bucks on each one. We can use them to pay for the trip online if we go that route right? I understand they have a military discount. I haven't check it out since it will be a while before we go, but I know one time we got a military discount and another time we got our tickets at Shades of Green.

No, regular gift cards don’t expire (promo/coupon type ones that look like a gift card can though). And yes, you can use them to pay online.

I think Disney might limit purchases online to one gift card per transaction. If so, you can transfer the balances of however many cards you have onto one card, then make your online purchase.

Thank goodness! I found two $50 gift cards and we just decided to take a trip next summer :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter