Do Contemporary Resort rooms have ceiling fans?

Yes.

Guest rooms feature 2 queen size beds (or one king size bed) and a daybed, table with 2 chairs, armoire, television, nightstand, refrigerator, telephone, key-operated in-room safe, wall mirror, ceiling fan, large bathroom with hair dryer, luggage rack, iron and ironing board and a balcony/patio.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/Resorts/contemprooms.htm

I'm sure CR Resort Fan will confirm this.

Maybe I am missing it, but I didn't see any ceiling fans in the pictures posted on the Contemporary Link that was given. Perhaps you should call and check if it is something you would like to know ahead of time. Have a nice trip !

No ceiling fans in our tower room in September. We thought it was going to be an issue - we both love the ceiling fan!! But, it wasn't bad at all - the room stayed cool - in fact there were a few times I thought we could hang meat in there! :goodvibes My sister is more hot natured than I am.

No ceiling fans in the Garden Wing, Garden View.

I sure wished they had them. I'm hot natured and always sleep with ours on at home. Even in the winter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter