Do CM's ever mess up DDP and room key charge?

alien

Mouseketeer
Getting closer - getting a little paranoid! Suppose I want to charge some TS, CS, or snack to my room key instead of the DDP. Do the CM's ever mess up and take it off the DDP instead? I know I have to tell them beforehand but just checking to see if it happened to anyone.

(Years ago we went and had the dining plan where it cost $50 an adult per day and you got $55 worth of food PER DAY. We ended up with so much money on our plan and needed to spend it. We tried to buy a bunch of pastries in Norway and the CM couldn't figure out how to charge it to the dining plan. We spent at least 20 minutes waiting for them to try - and got a bunch of people behind us very angry. Found out it was put on the room charge instead of the dining plan but the front desk fixed it for us.)

Don't mind me - always get a litttle paranoid before going on vacation. I am the planner!!!

This happened to us in January at the PSB in Norway. The CM charged the breakfast to our DDP, but was happy to correct the problem for us. The only inconvenience was that this was the day that the little one seemed to be overwhelmed by the entire morning, so it was stressful for her Mom, but my DH, the indulgent "Pa", played with her while the CM reversed the charges. It was the only time it happened, and I think that the marathon played a part in the confusion. There had been some transportation issues, and the restaurant was running a bit late.

It happens I think but everyone makes mistakes you just need to check your credits and charges daily. We had a very minor accdident last trip a some snacks were charged to the room instead of DDP and what I didnt understand was my card said NO charging privildges, I always bring my Visa or Mastercard to pay for everything outside the DDP. It was quickly straightened out by the CM at the front desk of ASMo upon my check out..

We have had little mess ups on bouth of our trips using the DDP, but guest services will GLADLY fix it for you. Don't worry and have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter