"Do cast members still use the constant "princess" label?" This is thread where people want them to stop! I know this is a super minority opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubadaddy32

DIS Veteran
This is where we are heading... I for one still want Disney to call my little ones "Princess" because that's part of the magic and the vast vast vast majority of children are "Princes and Princess'". If you don't like being called that tough, don't come to WDW, you have other places you can go! We don't need to change things because someone is a control freak!
I agree with calling people "Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls"! It's time we stop being held hostage by a minority of people who simply want to destroy all that is good and special at Disney.

This is where we are heading... I for one still want Disney to call my little ones "Princess" because that's part of the magic and the vast vast vast majority of children are "Princes and Princess'". If you don't like being called that tough, don't come to WDW, you have other places you can go! We don't need to change things because someone is a control freak!
I agree with calling people "Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls"! It's time we stop being held hostage by a minority of people who simply want to destroy all that is good and special at Disney.
Thank you for saying this !! I 100% agree with you they want to change everything that made Disney so special.

I think - as long as a little girl (or boy) is dressed in costume or something very gender specific - it’s perfectly wonderful to say Princess or Prince…

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter