Do Budget rates ever fluctuate?

akl432

First-time cruiser!
Do Budget rates ever fluctuate? We have 2 one-way rentals (MCO to Port Canaveral and reverse) for our June 2 Disney Cruise. I have been watching the rates for months now, and they never change. When I booked Alamo or National in the past, they started dropping months in advance (and fluctuated almost daily).

Do Budget rates typically fluctuate like Alamo rates do? Or is it likely that my rates are not fluctuating because I have one-way rentals?

Thanks!

See you one the cruise! We too are sailing then. I have found if you are only do one way rental for a day wdwinfo.com rate is the best I have found. I have a minivan for only transporting back to MCo for 60.00 plus tax

Budget is quite good, although the Cape Canveral location (CC5) can be zoo like. Be sure to sign up for Budget's frequent renter program. It is free and will save you some time and hassle.

Remember to drop off your luggage and passengers at the cruise port before dropping off the minivan. Likewise, only the driver is needed to pick up the vehicle at the Budget office. They will shuttle you between the port and the rental office.

Have fun! The Disney ships are great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter