Do brick and mortar Disney Stores carry the Lego Cinderella Castle?

*pixie*

DIS Veteran
I've finally decided to take the plunge and purchase the Lego Cinderella Castle and am trying to find the best deal. I don't plan on purchasing any other Lego sets so it doesn't make sense for me to buy directly through Lego. Going through shopdisney.com won't allow me to use the Disney Visa 10% off and free shipping, so it ends up still being $350 plus tax. I figure if I'm paying tax anyways I might as well drive and buy it if I can. Just wanted to check if the stores even carry it before I start calling to see if any of them have it in stock.

I have not seen it at a brick and mortar Disney Store.

However, this is my experience with sales tax and ordering from the Disney Store and LEGO store on line. The state sales tax rate in my state is about 4%. The sales tax rate at the local mall that has a Disney and LEGO store is 10% (the state tax plus local taxes). When I order from the Disney store on line I am charged 10% for tax. When I order from the LEGO store on line I am charged 4%, only the state sales tax. So it might actually be cheaper for you to order on line from LEGO, depending on your sales tax. I saved about $21 on sales tax for mine.

Thanks everyone for the replies! A Lego store a couple of hours away has it in stock. It is going to cost me about $14 more in sales tax to purchase in store rather than ordering it, but I will be able to pick it up tomorrow and then DS18 and I can work on it over the long weekend/New Years. I've wanted one since they came out, so excited I finally decided to get one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter