Do any brick and mortar stores sell the Baggalini??

Maggimus

DIS Veteran
Do any brick and mortar stores sell the Baggalini, or can they only be found online?

I have an outlet mall near me and I found then in American tourister stores and other luggage/travel type stores. Check out those types of places near you:)

I second the AAA store. Ours has a tiny section, but I got my Baggalini wallet size there. I love it, I also got a Vera Bradley mini hipster, so I could be more hip and ended up going back to my Baggalini.

Our local Vera Bradley retailer carries Baggalini products also. The bags were in the same section of the store, although the Baggalini display was smaller.

Do any brick and mortar stores sell the Baggalini, or can they only be found online?

Yes they are listed on their website - but if you are looking for a specific bag definitely phone first. We were in Buffalo for the long weekend and we drove to the 3 stores that were listed on the Baggallini site. The first store didn't have the bag we wanted - just a very small selection, the second store didn't exist (and it was a AAA store) and the third store also didn't have the style I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter