Do all the small kids dress up?

I love the furry Sulley costumes - I have 3 one for DH, one for DD1 & one for DD2. All I need is one for myself, but I haven't seen another reasonably priced adult one on ebay since I bought one for DH. Where we live everyone dresses up for Halloween & goes into the town for a fireworks display. DH has got lots of interest in his Sulley costume!
DSC03574.jpg

Couldn't imagine taking them to DLP though - we'd need an extra 2 suitcases! By the way, Sulley is my favourite character.

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Love it. Does your Hubby know you've posted his photo on here:rotfl:

Sully is one of my DD's favourites but I reckon we'd need a suitcase just for the costume. How cute would it be though to get a picture with Sully dressed like that:goodvibes

:rotfl:that's a brilliant picture. So does hubby wear that outfit willingly or needs a bit of persuasion.:rotfl:

:rotfl:that's a brilliant picture. So does hubby wear that outfit willingly or needs a bit of persuasion.:rotfl:

He loves wearing it because he gets so much attention & comments on Halloween night. Of the thousands of people that dress up that night, his is one of the best costumes and it looks so cute when the girls are there too in theirs.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
That's fantastic!! DH has just ran in to ask what I was laughing so loud at!I told him I'm searching for a Mikey one for him!!!!:lmao::lmao:

omg i have choked on a jaffa cake over that pic. brilliant lol it made my day

Ha ha - that photo is classic Karen - I hope your DH doesn't mind you posting it! I just showed DH and he said 'Who is THAT?' so I explained and said 'Would you not dress up in one' and he said he would for DD1 (she loves Sulley and out of all the soft toys at DLP she picked a Sulley one to bring home last trip - he lives in her bed!!). :goodvibes

The costumes are fab :thumbsup2

Whenever I look on ebay I never find any good Disney costumes for some reason - obviously looking in the wrong place/not searching properly :confused:

Whenever I look on ebay I never find any good Disney costumes for some reason - obviously looking in the wrong place/not searching properly :confused:

I bought the adult one off ebay.com & had to pay to get it shipped from America - I think I had a bit of a mad moment! I have never seen one on the UK site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter