Dme Tags Just Arrived!

CaseyJr

Remember The Magic
FED EX just left them! Everything is looking good -- names, dates, flight #'s (arrival & departure) are all correct!

This is the funny part: our stay is split into 2 reservations (we're staying 11-nites, and they could only do a 10-nite max, so we're 10-nites + 1-nite....), so we have 2 sets of ME tags (they gave us a set for our 1 extra nite!).

Are the tags color-coded by resorts? Ours are yellow with a GREEN (but not lime green) MICKEY head that says "AK."

CaseyJr said:
FED EX just left them! Everything is looking good -- names, dates, flight #'s (arrival & departure) are all correct!

This is the funny part: our stay is split into 2 reservations (we're staying 11-nites, and they could only do a 10-nite max, so we're 10-nites + 1-nite....), so we have 2 sets of ME tags (they gave us a set for our 1 extra nite!).

Are the tags color-coded by resorts? Ours are yellow with a GREEN (but not lime green) MICKEY head that says "AK."

That's great, glad you've got them. May I ask when you leave? Just trying to see how far (or little) in advance people are getting them. Thanks!

Lesley

We just got ours too! We leave this Thursday (May 19) so I was getting a little worried! Everything was correct and also got the certificate for a free pin! :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter