Dme Tags Just Arrived!

CaseyJr

Remember The Magic
FED EX just left them! Everything is looking good -- names, dates, flight #'s (arrival & departure) are all correct!

This is the funny part: our stay is split into 2 reservations (we're staying 11-nites, and they could only do a 10-nite max, so we're 10-nites + 1-nite....), so we have 2 sets of ME tags (they gave us a set for our 1 extra nite!).

Are the tags color-coded by resorts? Ours are yellow with a GREEN (but not lime green) MICKEY head that says "AK."

:flower: Thank you for your post. :flower:

I am so encouraged to hear more positive things about ME. It seems like the bugs might be working themselves out.

We also have 2 reservations because of the "10 day" rule and I was wondering if ME was going to combine the reservations or we would stay seperate.

Did you happen to notice if your first set of tags has you leaving on ME on your 10th day and then again on the 11th day?

We received two DME packages today( 5/14) also for our May 22 trip. Delivered in two envelopes via Fed-EX. All info is correct. Not sure why we received two. I did call DME last week to make sure they had the info, which they did. Maybe that triggered the second set? Because of the two packages, we have 2 collectible pin certificates. Since DH and I are pushing 60 and trying to get rid of "stuff", I'm sure we can find some kids on the bus who didn't get their certificates.

You are probably right on the color coding. Ours are yellow also for AKL. We are really looking forward to this resort and the Epcot Flower and Garden show.

I'll be happy with one set of tags, but it sounds like I'll get two as well (if I get ANY at all, that is!). ..had to add an extra night to our trip due to flight plans and now I keep getting new reservation confirmations in the mail. I mean, I've gotten like three this week of the same thing!!! So maybe I'll also get extra ME packets? Here's hoping for at least one! :wizard:

So glad to hear some positive things...we're determined to stick it out and try ME, although DH is weakening and may want to switch to a towncar!

11 more days to go! :flower:

We just got ours (sort of)
We have a family of 5, but only received tages for my DS and myself. I told husband and daughters to just Hitch hike to the resort.
DH called and they said they only send 2 people at a time. The computer can only print four passes. I thought surely my DIS friends would have mentioned that.
We are also having a split stay, and haven't received anything for the trip home.
Does this sound like how it has happened for anyone else?

kccmommy said:
DH called and they said they only send 2 people at a time.

We're a party of 3 and got all our tags in the booklet. We got 8 tags for the 3 of us.

kccmommy said:
We are also having a split stay, and haven't received anything for the trip home.Does this sound like how it has happened for anyone else?

We're not splitting stay but haven't received our vouchers for the return trip. I called DME and they did have our return trip info in their system so I guess it's ok. We'll ask when we check in at the welcome centre.

kccmommy said:
We just got ours (sort of)
We have a family of 5, but only received tages for my DS and myself. I told husband and daughters to just Hitch hike to the resort.
DH called and they said they only send 2 people at a time. The computer can only print four passes. I thought surely my DIS friends would have mentioned that.
We are also having a split stay, and haven't received anything for the trip home.
Does this sound like how it has happened for anyone else?

Us, too. We are 5 and I got one FedEx package with one booklet that had only my daughter on the flight info and a set of tags for her and for me (whose name is on the ressie). I called and they basically told me the same thing, except that the booklets can hold up to 4 people. If you look on the back page with the return vouchers, they are perforated for 4 'coupons'. And only one had my daughters name, the other 3 were blank. The DME CM said that there's probably another package being sent with the rest. Although, 4 luggage tags may be enough considering we're each doing one carryon.

So I should be receiving mine within the next few weeks then??? :banana:

We got ours 5/13 for our trip 5/18. The only thing right on the tags were our names. Our pickup says 3:30pm but we won't be there until after 10:00. On our return trip there is no information except for our names. I can't find them right this minute, but I think there was luggage tags for all 4 of us.

In the very back of the booklet (it's like, the last page before the back cover), there are 2 "tickets-tags" that say (in small, red print):

"Please present this voucher to the motorcoach driver upon your departure from your WDW Resort to the Airport."
On the back side of this page is a paragraph each for ARRIVAL INFO and DEPARTURE INFO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter