• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DME resort stops?

shmoooey

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm going to be using the DME to get to AKV Kidani in a few weeks. I was wondering, what other stops are grouped with AKV?

There really isn't a set route. ME bus routes vary according to the guests arriving at any given time/date. That's not to say there might not be some that are "usual", but there's no guarantee.

The routes and resort groupings are very fluid. BUT, having said that, the times I have taken DME to POP, the bus has also gone to AKL Jambo House and Kidani, as well as CSR. Pop was usually the first stop, but on one occasion, the bus headed to AKL first.
But, remember, that isn't etched in stone. Figure on it taking you an average of 70 mins to get from gate to resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter