DLR Housing

Yea, lets hope so!
It also said we would receive a response a week from our response, so I guess we can both expect a response in a week. :eek:

No i'm sorry Ave, I don't.

I got my telephone call today about an hour ago extending an invitation to the fall advantage (June-January) at Disneyland. I have until Tuesday to accept but suffice it to say I'll make it work.

So....

I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I got my telephone call today about an hour ago extending an invitation to the fall advantage (June-January) at Disneyland. I have until Tuesday to accept but suffice it to say I'll make it work.

So....

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

CONGRATS!!! I've been waiting to finally say that to you on here :teeth:

So....

CONGRATDULATIONS! That is so awesome, you totally deserve it! :D

So....

congratulations! i was hoping you'd get in. now you must keep the rest of us updated on whatever that goes on with you and dl so we can learn more about the program since there doesn't seem to be much dlr kids on the boards.

I GOT ACCEPTED!!!

See you next month in Disneyland, Avejajed. :yay:
(this just happened mere minutes ago, lol!)

:cool1::woohoo::dance3::yay::cool1:

YAY!

We're IN!

Congrats!!!! *dances with pixy*

We're gonna be California Girls!

(Unless you're already from California).

Did they tell you what role?

They didn't give me one!

Hehe, yea i'm already a California Girl, but soon, you will be too! ;)

No! He said it was a "mystery" and I said I would take any role! He liked that answer, lol. This is soooooooooo exciting, I applied at the deadline too, maybe we'll get the same role!!!!!

I hit that mark excatly, haha.
I messaged you.

Have you accpeted your invite yet? When I tried it didn't work, and the guy said to try again later on.

Whoa, I missed a lot! Congratulations to both of you!!! :donald:

You must tell us EVERYTHING. Seriously. Everything!

Thanks!
Hopefully Avejajed and I will be roommates, then we can update together :thumbsup2
I know I am so curious to know what role I got! Funny, i'm already accepted, but there is still that one thing that I have to wait in suspense for! :yay:

Thanks!
Hopefully Avejajed and I will be roommates, then we can update together :thumbsup2
I know I am so curious to know what role I got! Funny, i'm already accepted, but there is still that one thing that I have to wait in suspense for! :yay:

Yes! Pixy and I are trying to work it out so we can room together, which would be so much fun, and we'll let everyone know all the time what is going on, for everyone, especially the spring hopefuls. Hopefully there will be more information for you all through us than there was for us!

I don't know yet about my role either, but I'm not too curious about it yet...It's still sinking in that I'm moving 3000 miles in 34 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter