DLR Easter

TinkSassy

DIS Veteran
I have been to WDW on Easter week and it is crazy busy. Would you go to DL on Easter Sunday- what kind of crowds?

I have gone to DL on the last two Easter Sundays (2017 and 2018), and both have been fairly reasonable crowds even though we haven’t even arrived until after church. I hesitate to say “low crowds” and get expectations up too high, but they’ve been on the lower side for sure.

That certainly doesn’t guarantee that the same will be true this year, but since the ticket deals are blocked out that weekend, I suspect that at the very least, it won’t be slammed.

We were there Easter week 2017, though we arrived on Monday. It wasn't bad at all, and this was pre-MP.

We've never been on Easter weekend and are going this year because my son has a 4 day weekend. It's the perfect opportunity to have 3-day park hoppers with Max Pass and only miss one day of school. I figured we'd make the most of however crowded the weekend is. C'est La Vie!

We went last year kind of by accident. We had breakfast reservations at Storytellers, thought it would be fun on Easter as we were on our way home from an evening event the night before in LA going back down to San Diego. I figured we would leave our hotel, go to Easter Breakfast, and then maybe hit the park for a ride or two before it got crazy when everyone got out of church.
We ended up staying until mid afternoon when we had to head home to get stuff done for the coming week. We would have stayed longer if we could, it never got half as bad as I was expecting.

Sounds great all! We were going to go to the coast that day but rental car agencies are keeping short hours that day. This will be a better day for us to go to DL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter