DLP September Quiz Q10 - *answer added*

DisneyRGB

<font color=blue>Loves parades<br><font color=purp
Hi everyone

Tonight's question is where are Dale (I think it's Dale?) and I here?

q10.jpg

I know I'm well out of it now but would still like to take part whenever I get the time. Don't know if any of you remember but several months back I posted a thread and was talking about moving to our dream house in the country. Well after a lot of stress we have sold our house, secured our dream house and are due to move in 3 weeks. So please send me some pixie dust so that nobody in the chain changes their mind and breaks my heart at the last minute. We are also getting an Old English Sheepdog puppy next weekend (yes I think I have lost the plot). I have sent a PM anyway and if I don't participate as much this time at least I can look back after we've moved and learn a lot about DLP from the Q's and answers. Thanks Rhiannon for a great quiz thus far and I hope you are all having a wonderful day at the meet. Weather is lovely so far anyway, at least over here!

nicola said:
I know I'm well out of it now but would still like to take part whenever I get the time. Don't know if any of you remember but several months back I posted a thread and was talking about moving to our dream house in the country. Well after a lot of stress we have sold our house, secured our dream house and are due to move in 3 weeks. So please send me some pixie dust so that nobody in the chain changes their mind and breaks my heart at the last minute. We are also getting an Old English Sheepdog puppy next weekend (yes I think I have lost the plot). I have sent a PM anyway and if I don't participate as much this time at least I can look back after we've moved and learn a lot about DLP from the Q's and answers. Thanks Rhiannon for a great quiz thus far and I hope you are all having a wonderful day at the meet. Weather is lovely so far anyway, at least over here!

That's great news about your house Nicola!! :wizard: Pixie dust for you that everything goes well, I'm sure it will. I'm glad you're enjoying the quiz (you're doing much better than you think!!!) I'm never sure when to leave the quiz open for a bit longer for people to play as some people have been playing but not every night, so I don't know whether they are "regulars" or not! Please feel free to play when you have time.

Photos of the meet on the board now with more to come later!!

So glad it all turned out well in the end Nicola. Here's pixiedust for you all for many happy years in your new home. :wizard:

Will leave this open for another hour just in case.

I feel I'm going to be buying a LOT of prizes this month!!! As most people knew, Dale and I are in front of Les Parapluies de Cherbourg (in the Studios park).

Brilliant news about the house Nicola, hope the move goes nice and smooth and that you will have many many happy years there. Also hope you will have lots of fun with your new puppy. Please post a photo of him/her when you get chance.:dog2:

Just noticed your signature Elaine - back nearly two weeks and still no trippie - it's just not good enough!!!!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I know I know.:confused3 I was just saying on missj171's thread that I do feel VERY ASHAMED :rotfl: and am very glad that I did write my notes up every night as it has now blurred all into one. I am just about to try and load my photos up onto the computer. I don't really know what I am doing but am going to try. DH normally does it but he is upstairs on his deathbed (only a sore throat!LOL) so I will try myself. WATCH THIS SPACE!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh dear - if there's a massive explosion on the south coast we'll know why!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Hope Bryan survives the sore throat - no doubt you're giving him lots of TLC and sympathy!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter