DLP September Quiz 29 - *answer added*

DisneyRGB

<font color=blue>Loves parades<br><font color=purp
Hi

Surprise surprise tonight's question is: Where was this photo taken?

pic20.jpg

pm sent

I would like to say thanks to this months quiz master, Rhiannon. :cool1:

I for one have had a great time. Some of the questions have been easy, some so/so and some have been downright impossible. Thanks for all your effort and time.

It has been great.

BONITATIME said:
pm sent

I would like to say thanks to this months quiz master, Rhiannon. :cool1:

I for one have had a great time. Some of the questions have been easy, some so/so and some have been downright impossible. Thanks for all your effort and time.

It has been great.

Thanks Nikki for your kind words and also your lovely PM. I never realised during the first 3 quizzes that it would be quite so time-consuming "hosting" the quiz; I've had to change my questions so many times becasue you were all finding them so easy! It's been fun though and such nice comments make it worthwhile :love1:

Becky, I am just quickly posting to let you know that I will send my answer at about half past 8 - I've been at work all day and when I came home I fell straight asleep, and it's teatime now! Really sorry! :(

Emma - I'm Rhiannon, not Becky!

Really sorry but I'm going out very soon and was about to post the answer; alternative would be leaving it open till early in the morning! Can't leave it later than about 15 minutes time so please PM before then if possible!

emmaness said:
Becky, I am just quickly posting to let you know that I will send my answer at about half past 8 - I've been at work all day and when I came home I fell straight asleep, and it's teatime now! Really sorry! :(

Fine by me Emma!! ;) If you know the answer, PM me, and I'll send them on to Rhiannon!!! :rotfl:

Bexx said:
Fine by me Emma!! ;) If you know the answer, PM me, and I'll send them on to Rhiannon!!! :rotfl:

I was going to say - there's being late but Emma you're 2 months too late for Becky's quiz!

Sorry Emma but as I said before I've kept this open as long as I can - sorry you weren't able to answer last night or today.

The picture is part of the Steamboat Willie parade float. Well done to everyone who got this right!

pic20a.jpg

Urgh, this is you get for posting when you're still half-asleep. Never mind, I wouldn't have known the answer anyway, so no harm done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter