DLP Quiz Q28 - *answer added*

DisneyRGB

<font color=blue>Loves parades<br><font color=purp
Hi

Well we're nearly at the end of my quiz, it's still incredibly tight and so tonight's question could make all the difference!

Where was this photo taken?

pic19.jpg

I'm with Kirsty on this one. ;) I've decided that from now on, if I don't have the first clue about a photo and have to go searching through loads of photo sites, I'm not going to even try! :rotfl:

It's, I know it is ....................... actually I haven't got a clue, but I'll send my PM as usual when I'm home from work :teeth:

Reid

Bonnie said:
I'm with Kirsty on this one. ;) I've decided that from now on, if I don't have the first clue about a photo and have to go searching through loads of photo sites, I'm not going to even try! :rotfl:

I have to admit Bonnie the reason I chose to do a picture quiz was that I thought it would be harder for people to Google, but people have sent me messages saying "it took me hours to find this..." :rotfl:

Okey dokey, it looks like this has stumped you but I'll leave it open for another hour or so.

Well okay that backfired a bit as no-one got it right!!

The picture is taken at Buffalo Bill's (in the waiting area):

pic19a.jpg

DisneyRGB said:
Well okay that backfired a bit as no-one got it right!!

The picture is taken at Buffalo Bill's (in the waiting area):
Who's a clever quiz mistress then :goodvibes

Reid

Well I'll tell you one thing - I now know that those blinking stars are all over DLP!! :rotfl:

I am glad i gave up on this question easily. I was tired and couldn't face a load of searching.

Eek I feel guilty now! I wouldn't have put such a hard one on if it weren't for the fact that you all get the ones I think are hard! Although this didn't help to separate any of you unfortunately!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter