DLP in October

billybluenose

Earning My Ears
I was thinking of booking a 2 or 3 night stay at DLP in October, but, looking through the brochure, a lot of the shows and attractions seem to end in September.
Has anyone been in October before and are all the above still showing?
Also, what is the weather likely to be in mid-October?

most of the shows do end after the busy summer season, so no fireworks and fantillusion parade for you, but....

you will have the chance to see the marvellous Halloween decorations around the park and attendance is slower, so more ride time for you.

Weather.. might be everything from cold, windy and rainy ( really nasty ) to warm sunny blue-sky days with summer temperatures...

so be prepared and i enjoyed my fall trips to paris very very much !

Stephan

We were there last October & DLP was decorated for Halloween.
There was a morning halloween parade in Magic Kingdom & an afternoon parade in the studios.

We went for 3 days & it rained heavily for ALL 3 days. I wore my warm coat & my yellow poncho.

We had a lovely time at disney the weekend before halloween last year.

The weather was good, sunny but needed a coat.
No rain that i remember.

The crowds were quite light, with little queuing.

We thought the halloween decorations made for a nice atmosphere. There was a halloween parade each morning as well as the usual one and the cinema one.
I have read somewhere that this year the parade will be Disney Villains and Main Street will become Halloween Street. Also i heard about mummy cruises???

We thought it was a good time of year to go.

Hedgehog

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter