DLH Premium View?

GoofyBaby

Music teacher and Disney...
Does anyone know what possible views I might I wind up with if I pay for a premium view room at the DLH?

I really want to stay in the Sierra Tower facing DTD when I go next March!

Thanks!

GoofyBaby said:
Does anyone know what possible views I might I wind up with if I pay for a premium view room at the DLH?

I really want to stay in the Sierra Tower facing DTD when I go next March!

Thanks!

you probably will get that then..just make sure you ask them to give you sierra tower facing DD and even though they cant guarantee, they usually do what they can to accomodate :goodvibes ...

If you get Resort/Pool view, then you will either get Downtown Disney or a room facing in towards the pool.

If you get a theme park view, then you will get a room that overlooks Downtown Disney with views of the two themeparks.

My cousins got the theme park view, and although it was on a lower floor (4th, I think), they had a great view. I visited the room, and we watched the 4th of July fireworks from their room with the ledge door wide open, and their littlest one sound asleep & comfy. It was so nice. :sunny:

This past April we booked a six night package with a Pool View. When I went to check in, the CM said that if I came that far and am staying that long, your getting a better room than that! We got a free upgrade and it was an amazing view! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter