DLH/PPH I have to PICK.. help!

Tantorini

least frequent poster
Hi all..

I have to pick between staying at Disnelyand Hotel and Paradise Pier (Grand Californian is booked :( ).. I haven't stayed at either.. I'm new to So. Cal.. and price doesn't make a difference.. (I'm not paying)..

Which would you choose? I'm leaning towards DLH.. but heard that Paradise Pier is great since the renovations..

decisions!!

thanks for any help!

:)
beth

If price doesn't make a difference, go with DLH. If there was a difference in price of more than $40, I'd go with PP. On the other hand, I think I'm one of a handful on the boards who really likes PP.

If you really want GC--keep checking! We were originally booked at PPH because there were no rooms at GC or DLH (this was at Spring Break this year). We went ahead and booked PPH and kept calling back--the day before we left we were able to get all of our nights except our first night--when we got to the airport that morning, my husband called one more time and we were able to get our first night as well!

We kept trying--and we were able to get all of our nights at GC afterall! Talk about a family happy dance!!:D
GC is great--you will love it!
Good luck--have fun!

Sue:)

If GC is not an option, I would definitely choose DLH. The rooms at PP are supposed to be larger, but the there really isn't any theming there, and there are no grounds to walk around, unlike GC and DLH. The rooms at DLH are good, and the grounds are beautiful and have a much more magical feel to them than PP does.

However, keep trying for GC!!! It is a wonderful resort and the only one built "Disney" from the ground up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter