Dl Paris: hotel option instead of Cheyenne?

joanjett1976

<font color=blue>Shane in the study with the candl
Totally last minute , i know but will be at DL Paris in three weeks and purchasing my stay tomorrow. I had been planning to spend one day in each park and three nights at Cheyenne but am finding the prices to be quite high. Could anyone recommend another hotel that would be less pricey but just as convenient. I will not have a behicle and relying solely on bus transportation!

Santa Fe is the only onsite Disney hotel that is cheaper than Cheyenne. Not by a huge amount either, unfortunately.

Good luck deciding - lots of people here have stayed at the Holiday Inn if you want to ask anything about it :)

Thanks everyone!

Besides pulling in some serious hours at work, i am going back and forth on this and it is driving me insane!!!

Still don't know what to do!!!

3 Night Package at Cheyenne (including park ticket) would be 940$/canadian
3 Nights at Holiday Inn + 3 Day Park Hopper would be 525$/canadian

I will be spending pretty much all my time in the parks and disney village but want to ensure i can get to the parks and back quite easily, early in the morning and late in the evening and not have any trouble.

Is the Fantasyland breakfast worth some extra $?

If any of you kind diser's could further help me out on this matter I would be most helpful!

joanjett1976 said:
Thanks everyone!

3 Night Package at Cheyenne (including park ticket) would be 940$/canadian
3 Nights at Holiday Inn + 3 Day Park Hopper would be 525$/canadian

QUOTE]

I haven't done the fantasyland breakfast but too me for that kind of money i would go for the holiday inn. We like it as a hotel. The bus service is very goo. It gets a bit squashed at times but runs very frequently. If you are planning on staying out very late you could always walk back but thats very late!!!

Just my 2 p.

BONITATIME said:
I haven't done the fantasyland breakfast but too me for that kind of money i would go for the holiday inn. We like it as a hotel. The bus service is very goo. It gets a bit squashed at times but runs very frequently. If you are planning on staying out very late you could always walk back but thats very late!!!

Just my 2 p.

Squashed ain't a problem! I've been on a WDW bus mid-july plenty of times :earsgirl:

How late do the busses run?
Are there alternatives (cabs?)

I guess I should go cheap and spend the rest on pins. :rotfl2:

the busses run at least till midnight...and the walk is only around 10 minutes from the Cheyenne/Santa Fe.

You will find a lot of pics from the Holiday Inn on my website.

Greets Renate :wizard:

I would go with the pins. The holiday inn is a lovely hotel. Look at Renate's photos She has some really lovely ones.

Thanks so much you guys!

Part of my apprehension is that i have no idea how large/small the given area is.

I know it is physically impossible to walk between pretty much any WDW resorts but can get anywhere within a 10 minute walk at DL Anaheim.

I am a big walker and assuming the area is safe, I can do it!

Now what luggage will i use to bring back 400$ worth of pins! Ha HA :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter