DL hotel rooms...how are they furnished?

S

snoopylovertoo

To anyone who has been there recently, Do the rooms with a king bed have a day bed also?

travel.gif

Hi, snoopylovertoo,

Our family stayed at the DL Hotel last November and we had 2 queen beds and 1 day bed. When my DH and I stayed there a few years ago, we had a king bed but no day bed. My suggestion is to call the hotel directly and ask if you can have a daybed in the room with a king if you desire. My experience with Disney resorts is that they will do just about anything as long as it is not a liability to the resort.

Mary

The last 2 times we stayed at the DLH we had a king size bed room and there was no daybed. In fact, when we went last month, the room was very small, with barely enough room to maneuver in. There was a king bed, armoire, 1 nightstand, and 1 small desk.

Time before that was the same, but the room was bigger, and had 2 nightstands.

The time before that, I don't remember if there was a daybed or not, but it was a nice sized king bed room.

All 3 times we stayed in the Sierra Tower.

Hope this helps.... as is suggested, call ahead and have a preference listed on your reservation if you are looking for something in particular...

AND HAVE A LOT OF FUN!!!!!

Joy

:D

DVC 12/00
WDW - 12/00 (DxL), 8/96 (CR/GF)
DL - 8/00 (offsite), 11/99 (DLH), 8/98 (DLH), 8/97 (offsite), 12/96 (offsite), 6/94 (DLH), and numerous visits as a child...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest