DL DAS process

MindyLuvsMickey

DIS Veteran
I was curious if the DAS process was different at Disneyland as compared to WDW.

We've been through the process at Disney World several times with no issues but haven't been back to DL since my son's diagnosis is 2012.

Recent experiences?

Many Thanks

I was curious if the DAS process was different at Disneyland as compared to WDW.

We've been through the process at Disney World several times with no issues but haven't been back to DL since my son's diagnosis is 2012.

Recent experiences?

Many Thanks

Getting the DAS is exactly the same. Go to either City Hall or the Chamber of Commerce and explain why your son cannot wait in the regular stand by line.

Using it is a bit different. Instead of going to the ride to get a return time, you get one at one of the kiosks that are throughout the parks. I think there are 4 in each park but I might be off on that number. Using the return time is the same, go to either the FP entrance or if there is no FP then just ask the CM at the entrance to the line and they will tell you where to go.

I have found it to be a bit harder to get at dl. It took a lot of information sharing a couple of times. But I don't have enough experience with WDW to judge if that is true. The last few times at dl have been a breeze but the guest services people actually know us there now so that might be why.

I don't find getting a DAS any different at DL compared to WDW, just tell them what you need and if you qualify they give it. Using a DAS card at DL is a lot better in my opinion. You use kiosk, so say you are walking in to DCA and you want to head to toy story and then cars, right as you get to the plaza you go to the kiosk and ask for a return time to cars, if first thing in morning it will be maybe 30 minutes, walk to toy story and ride once or twice, then head to cars and get on cars. The go to kiosk and ask for soaring as you do the rest of cars land and bugs lands, then head over to soaring. When done, ask for a time for space mountain, right there in DCA, and you can walk to magic kingdom and eat lunch and then get on space mountain.

Now I will say, space mountain at DL is the worst, you get a return time, but that means almost nothing, a FP means nothing either IF you have to go to the w/c lane, which I do because of my service dog not because I am in w/c, which does not make sense to me. But you get a return time but they still make you get in a line and wait and your wait can be long, 30 min to an hour. I don't waste time with FP on space, I just suggest you do it first thing in the morning if you need the w/c line, because a fast pass is not fast.

I like the system at DL a lot better, because you can get your time long before you walk thru the park, so you can spend time shopping, eating, or riding other rides. This is especially great for autism kids who throw fits when they see the ride and then have to watch you walk away, because you don't have to go to the ride or anywhere near the ride until your time is ready. I find it saves tons of time walking to the rides.

Good luck.

My nephew has ASD (previously identified as Aspergers but now considered part of the Autism spectrum). We were impressed with the accommodations that were made so that he could enjoy our visit to WDW last year. It was surprisingly stress free for him and he had such a positive experience that we've decided to brave DLR this year. CARS was his absolute favorite movie when he was younger and Test Track was his favorite ride at WDW. I just can't wait for him to see Carsland! I've been wondering how it works at DLR since there are no magic bands. I'm sure he's going to want several rides on RSR. What kiosk is being referred to above? Is that the FP kiosk for those attractions? What about for attractions that don't have FP?

Anyone familiar with what accommodations, if any, Universal Studios Hollywood makes for children with autism?

My nephew has ASD (previously identified as Aspergers but now considered part of the Autism spectrum). We were impressed with the accommodations that were made so that he could enjoy our visit to WDW last year. It was surprisingly stress free for him and he had such a positive experience that we've decided to brave DLR this year. CARS was his absolute favorite movie when he was younger and Test Track was his favorite ride at WDW. I just can't wait for him to see Carsland! I've been wondering how it works at DLR since there are no magic bands. I'm sure he's going to want several rides on RSR. What kiosk is being referred to above? Is that the FP kiosk for those attractions? What about for attractions that don't have FP?

Anyone familiar with what accommodations, if any, Universal Studios Hollywood makes for children with autism?

The kiosk are not the fastpass. There are several in both parks, at least four, but they move them around some so no sense telling you, they will tell you when you get there, where they are. They will be under a green umbrella and convenient to locations.

You will get your DSA card, sometimes they will let you pick a pass then other times they won't. Then your situation ASD and a kid dying to go on cars, I think works much much better in DL. Please bear with me, changing names of things and being blind I have a different way of speaking it, but if you pull up a map, I'm sure you will understand. So you go into DCA, you walk straight until the rotory and around it, going straight towards cars, right there at the entrance to the street forward, look to your right and you will see a kiosk they say the people have the plaid on and an umbrella in green. You walk up and ask if you can have a return time to RS (cars). They give you one, and then you take him to toy story, and go thru regular line, short in am so 15 minutes your done, do screaming no wait in am, and then do the carousel and ferries wheel. You are done back there and it only took you 45 minutes to an hour. Then walk back to RS and ride because your time is up. Walk back up the road and get a second pass to RS, it is right at the enterance of cars land you will have about an hour again. Go and do bugs land and everything else in cars land, and again ride RS. Walk to top of street again and get another pass the kiosk is at top of street under umbrella. I would add, that in am, if you have someone who can, I would have that person run over and get soaring FP after you get the pass for RS and before you head to toy story. Now you are ready to head onto soaring. Have someone run and get a fast pass to roaring river and walk past roaring river and do little mermaid, then the swings, goofy flight and the jets, I think there are little jelly jumpers also, none will have much of a line usually. Walk back and do roaring river. Then get changed. You spent 3 to 4 hours in park, did all the rides except ToT, get a fast pass for that and go to Aladdin show and ride ToT. Now go back out to the street with the rotary and get a pass for whatever you want in DL because in DL you can get passes in DCA for DL and reverse. Then have some lunch and go to DL.

Another way to do this, is when you stop in morning ask for a pass for toy story, then go to toy story and get on, ride once without your pass, then use you pass and ride a second time. A kiosk is outside across from toy story enterance, after you rode twice, stop and get a pass for RS, finish up all the rides in back and it will be time for you to head to RS, before you get on you can stop and get a fast pass for RS, ride it now, and get a pass to soaring or ToT, do bugs land until your fast pass for RS comes up, then do soaring.

Over at DL, at rope drop do SM but stop and get a pass for what you ASD person wants, let's say Splash. Do space mountain two or three times, because this is the one ride, I say if you don't do in morning forget it, 60 minute lines forever. If someone in party can walk over and get fast pass for like BTMR do so. After your done go to splash ride, on way back from splash, right around HM look for the umbrella kiosk, get a pass, then do pirates and Big Thunder. Use your pass for say HM. Now you are finished over here, as you come out of HM, get a pass for Indy, walk past Indy and get a fast pass for cruise, by now your Indy time may be ready. Ride Indy and then the cruise. As you walk out of adventure land, over near Main Street, look for the umbrella and get a pass for PP. now go do SW, Pinocchio, and toad ride, your pass should be up for PP. when you walk out, go towards dumbo, there will be an umbrella, get a pass for dumbo or for story book, then see how long the lines are for Casey, tea cups, carousel or Alice. Ride which ever ones are short. Soon use your dumbo pass and again as you get off dumbo get a pass for story book. Eat some lunch and story book time will be ready. Then get a pass back at dumbo for either Matterhorn and again, ride Alice or it's a small world. Then do your Matterhorn, walk back to dumbo and get a pass. Then head back tomorrow land. I would pick up FP where you can, and do DAS pass in between.

To be honest, I find it so much easier at DL to use a DAS pass. First you don't have to walk up to the ride. Second if you start out early enough, you can ride everything in the morning with FP and DAS and be done around 1 in almost both parks. Leaving just one or two rides for later after you go back to hotel and take a nap and swim.

Hope that helped explain it for you. It sounds like a lot, but it is not. And there is very little wait, maybe 5 minutes if there is a lot of people in line ahead of you to get the pass. Other wise it is like WDW, if there is a 45 min line for space you will be giving a time 35 minutes later. It is on your plastic ticket card, so you need to have everyone's plastic ticket when you go ask for a DAS pass, but the person who has the DAS does not have to be there.

The kiosk are not the fastpass. There are several in both parks, at least four, but they move them around some so no sense telling you, they will tell you when you get there, where they are. They will be under a green umbrella and convenient to locations.

You will get your DSA card, sometimes they will let you pick a pass then other times they won't. Then your situation ASD and a kid dying to go on cars, I think works much much better in DL. Please bear with me, changing names of things and being blind I have a different way of speaking it, but if you pull up a map, I'm sure you will understand. So you go into DCA, you walk straight until the rotory and around it, going straight towards cars, right there at the entrance to the street forward, look to your right and you will see a kiosk they say the people have the plaid on and an umbrella in green. You walk up and ask if you can have a return time to RS (cars). They give you one, and then you take him to toy story, and go thru regular line, short in am so 15 minutes your done, do screaming no wait in am, and then do the carousel and ferries wheel. You are done back there and it only took you 45 minutes to an hour. Then walk back to RS and ride because your time is up. Walk back up the road and get a second pass to RS, it is right at the enterance of cars land you will have about an hour again. Go and do bugs land and everything else in cars land, and again ride RS. Walk to top of street again and get another pass the kiosk is at top of street under umbrella. I would add, that in am, if you have someone who can, I would have that person run over and get soaring FP after you get the pass for RS and before you head to toy story. Now you are ready to head onto soaring. Have someone run and get a fast pass to roaring river and walk past roaring river and do little mermaid, then the swings, goofy flight and the jets, I think there are little jelly jumpers also, none will have much of a line usually. Walk back and do roaring river. Then get changed. You spent 3 to 4 hours in park, did all the rides except ToT, get a fast pass for that and go to Aladdin show and ride ToT. Now go back out to the street with the rotary and get a pass for whatever you want in DL because in DL you can get passes in DCA for DL and reverse. Then have some lunch and go to DL.

Another way to do this, is when you stop in morning ask for a pass for toy story, then go to toy story and get on, ride once without your pass, then use you pass and ride a second time. A kiosk is outside across from toy story enterance, after you rode twice, stop and get a pass for RS, finish up all the rides in back and it will be time for you to head to RS, before you get on you can stop and get a fast pass for RS, ride it now, and get a pass to soaring or ToT, do bugs land until your fast pass for RS comes up, then do soaring.

Over at DL, at rope drop do SM but stop and get a pass for what you ASD person wants, let's say Splash. Do space mountain two or three times, because this is the one ride, I say if you don't do in morning forget it, 60 minute lines forever. If someone in party can walk over and get fast pass for like BTMR do so. After your done go to splash ride, on way back from splash, right around HM look for the umbrella kiosk, get a pass, then do pirates and Big Thunder. Use your pass for say HM. Now you are finished over here, as you come out of HM, get a pass for Indy, walk past Indy and get a fast pass for cruise, by now your Indy time may be ready. Ride Indy and then the cruise. As you walk out of adventure land, over near Main Street, look for the umbrella and get a pass for PP. now go do SW, Pinocchio, and toad ride, your pass should be up for PP. when you walk out, go towards dumbo, there will be an umbrella, get a pass for dumbo or for story book, then see how long the lines are for Casey, tea cups, carousel or Alice. Ride which ever ones are short. Soon use your dumbo pass and again as you get off dumbo get a pass for story book. Eat some lunch and story book time will be ready. Then get a pass back at dumbo for either Matterhorn and again, ride Alice or it's a small world. Then do your Matterhorn, walk back to dumbo and get a pass. Then head back tomorrow land. I would pick up FP where you can, and do DAS pass in between.

To be honest, I find it so much easier at DL to use a DAS pass. First you don't have to walk up to the ride. Second if you start out early enough, you can ride everything in the morning with FP and DAS and be done around 1 in almost both parks. Leaving just one or two rides for later after you go back to hotel and take a nap and swim.

Hope that helped explain it for you. It sounds like a lot, but it is not. And there is very little wait, maybe 5 minutes if there is a lot of people in line ahead of you to get the pass. Other wise it is like WDW, if there is a 45 min line for space you will be giving a time 35 minutes later. It is on your plastic ticket card, so you need to have everyone's plastic ticket when you go ask for a DAS pass, but the person who has the DAS does not have to be there.

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation! This is very helpful info. So the DAS return time is totally separate from any FP that we might be able to get? That is good because I have no problem being a FP "runner" while the rest of the family takes their time browsing a store or grabbing a snack. Also, there are a couple of rides that my nephew will not want to ride like Space and BTMRR due to their dark and loud aspects - but DD14 loves those so we'll need to get FP's for those or ride stand by while he and my SIL do something else.

Indy is probably in the dark and scary category. Fyi. The ride is like dinosaur at wdw but its definitely dark and scary. Space might be ok at dlr because it is a two seater. Btmrr at dlr only has one short dark part. The scare factor is about the same as cars. Matterhorn is dark and scary also if you consider btmrr scary. Make sure you do cars in the day and at night. You can get a return time for any ride in the park. It doesn't need to have fastpass. We usually go in and get our pass at opening and ask them to put rsr on it the first day and then hit soarin. After that our time is open for rsr and we ride that. Then we get a das for toy story, ride monsters or little mermaid and it is time for toy story. After toy story we get a das time for something in dl from the kiosk by toy story. We check the fastpass return time for cars. Its usually an evening return Time by then. Grab a fast pass and head to dl. You can immediately get a fastpass there because the parks are not connected. We usually grab a star tours and buzz fastpass (buzz not connected and in the same set of machines as star tours) and then hit our das ride. Get another das and then hit buzz and star tours. Launch bay is often empty for a literal and figurative cool down. Use your das ride and get a das (maybe cars) for something else and take a break for a couple of hours.
Pro tip the dessert party for WOC is a good splurge if he has crowd issues. Otherwise, don't even try to do it. It will be an unmitigated disaster. Fast passes have to be used in the window but you can get another as soon as your ride time starts or the time on the fastpass. Even before you use the fastpass. Das you can use at anytime after the return time but you have to use it before you can get another one. Das is easy to use once you figure out how to use it combined with fastpasses.

Indy is probably in the dark and scary category. Fyi. The ride is like dinosaur at wdw but its definitely dark and scary. Space might be ok at dlr because it is a two seater. Btmrr at dlr only has one short dark part. The scare factor is about the same as cars. Matterhorn is dark and scary also if you consider btmrr scary. Make sure you do cars in the day and at night. You can get a return time for any ride in the park. It doesn't need to have fastpass. We usually go in and get our pass at opening and ask them to put rsr on it the first day and then hit soarin. After that our time is open for rsr and we ride that. Then we get a das for toy story, ride monsters or little mermaid and it is time for toy story. After toy story we get a das time for something in dl from the kiosk by toy story. We check the fastpass return time for cars. Its usually an evening return Time by then. Grab a fast pass and head to dl. You can immediately get a fastpass there because the parks are not connected. We usually grab a star tours and buzz fastpass (buzz not connected and in the same set of machines as star tours) and then hit our das ride. Get another das and then hit buzz and star tours. Launch bay is often empty for a literal and figurative cool down. Use your das ride and get a das (maybe cars) for something else and take a break for a couple of hours.
Pro tip the dessert party for WOC is a good splurge if he has crowd issues. Otherwise, don't even try to do it. It will be an unmitigated disaster. Fast passes have to be used in the window but you can get another as soon as your ride time starts or the time on the fastpass. Even before you use the fastpass. Das you can use at anytime after the return time but you have to use it before you can get another one. Das is easy to use once you figure out how to use it combined with fastpasses.

Thanks for the tips - especially the ride info and WOC. I'll look into the dessert party. He didn't like BTMRR at WDW due to the loud clackety clack noise when you go up the hill in the mine shaft. We tried it a second time with earplugs but it was still a bit too much for him so he'll probably sit that out. We'll give Indy a try since none of us have ever been on it. Matterhorn is closed for refurb while we're there so that's out of the picture. Space he didn't attempt at WDW but with side by side seats he may be up for it - as the trip goes on he tends to get a bit braver. If it was just me and DD14 we would totally tour commando style, crossing the park for FP's! But, on our trip last December to WDW we purposely slowed things down for my nephew we ended up enjoying ourselves so much. We didn't try to see/do everything but we had a blast! We have 4.5 days for DLR and I think we are going to just take it slow and enjoy the atmosphere and see how it goes. I don't think we'll hop, more likely we'll take a long late afternoon break and get dinner outside the parks then return to the same park for some night rides. I do agree BTMRR is better at night. My most precious memory at WDW is riding BTMRR during the fireworks and watching my DD's face as we came out of the tunnel and the fireworks burst overhead. Magic!!!

Anyone have any info about DAS or similar at Universal?
it is very similar.
You request their disability assistance card at Guest Services, the same as at Disney parks.
The Universal Attraction Assistance Pass is similar to DAS. It is a paper card with spaces for writing Return Times.
Universal also has another pass (Guest Assistance Pass) that provides more assistance, but is much more difficult to get and very few are issued.

At least in Florida, you go to the attraction to get a Return Time. If the posted wait is less than 30 minutes, you will either be given a return time or be sent directly into a shorter wait line at the attraction. If the wait is longer than 30 minutes, you will get a Return Time. (From what I have read, it works exactly the same in California.

Guests using power wheelchairs or ECVs at Universal Orlando should be aware that attraction queues are only accessible to manual wheelchairs. There are also guidelines regarding ability grasp and to sit without support.
This is a link to the Universal Orlando Riders' Guide:
https://www.universalorlando.com/park-guide/universal-orlando-riders-guide.pdf

Link to Universal Hollywood Riders' Guide:
http://m.universalstudioshollywood.com/site-content/uploads/2011/10/Riders_Guide_July-2016.pdf
(Queues in Hollywood apparently do accommodate ECVs and power wheelchairs).

it is very similar.
You request their disability assistance card at Guest Services, the same as at Disney parks.
The Universal Attraction Assistance Pass is similar to DAS. It is a paper card with spaces for writing Return Times.
Universal also has another pass (Guest Assistance Pass) that provides more assistance, but is much more difficult to get and very few are issued.

At least in Florida, you go to the attraction to get a Return Time. If the posted wait is less than 30 minutes, you will either be given a return time or be sent directly into a shorter wait line at the attraction. If the wait is longer than 30 minutes, you will get a Return Time. (From what I have read, it works exactly the same in California.

Guests using power wheelchairs or ECVs at Universal Orlando should be aware that attraction queues are only accessible to manual wheelchairs. There are also guidelines regarding ability grasp and to sit without support.
This is a link to the Universal Orlando Riders' Guide:
https://www.universalorlando.com/park-guide/universal-orlando-riders-guide.pdf

Link to Universal Hollywood Riders' Guide:
http://m.universalstudioshollywood.com/site-content/uploads/2011/10/Riders_Guide_July-2016.pdf
(Queues in Hollywood apparently do accommodate ECVs and power wheelchairs).

Thank you for the info, very helpful to know what we're getting into before we make a decision!

I would not count out park hopping. In DL park hopping is not like WDW. The parks are literally on top of each other. Say you are getting off soaring, and want to go to Matterhorn. You literally have less than 7 minutes to go from one point to the other. The longest park is walking thru the turnstile. You do not have to go thru security again, you literally walk about 1.5 minutes out of one park and to the turnstile at the other park. At WDW I have a hard time with park hopping, we do it only because we go to resort and take a nap everyday and then go to another park. Why I don't know because we could just stay at the same park. To me park hopping is not a great thing at WDW, but my AP has it so we do it. At DL I can not imagine not park hopping, in am if you stay on property you get early enterance, each day to a different park. It is great at DCL because only get that only hotel guess get in. So only hotel guest at three hotels get to go into DCL, which means you can ride cars three or four times, or get cars, toy story, and soaring all done that first hour. Then when the huge crowds came in, you can cross over to DL. Or on a DL day, go in, but every one gets in that has an early morning enterance but you can get a lot done, the when park opens to everyone, cross over to DCA, because it will be less crowded. Or if you are in a parade mood, at one point you could do DL parade, then cross over and do DCA parade.

I would also tell you to try every ride, if he does not want to, okay but you need to try every ride. So many rides at DL are so much better, but that is my opinion. To bad Matterhorn is closed. But Pirates, splash, IASW, space,are all different and IMHO better than WDW. Autotopia better also. Then you have some that only DL has, Indy and subs. If he can not deal with closeness than try the observation room at the subs, very nice, you get the ride without the clostrophobic feel.

You mention him not doing well with sounds. They have a device that will talk you thru the rides. I have heard from some ASD that it helps block out the noises and gets them focus on the ride, others it does not help at all. You use to, I'm not sure anymore, have to place $25 deposit down, but you get it back when you return it. You ask at guest services where you get your DAS card. They will ask if you want it on close caption or audio, tell them audio, they are for hearing or blind, but as I say, I have heard several ASD say it helps. They have told me it helps with calming them in crowds especially, several say they loved it for Aladdin, WOC and fantastic, and a very small amount say it helped with rides like IASW and noises like on BTMRR It's worth a try.

BTMRR is my DDs favorite ride. We hit it multiple times a day. We are going in a couple of weeks, so I will check for the sound. As I sit here, I do not recall the sound (and I do recall it from WDW). With a DAS you will likely want to end each day (or segment of a day) with a park hop to your facorite ride in the other park since you can get it in the park you are currently in and then walk to the other park and and it is time for your ride. It is one of the best things about DAS at DL. The best I have heard it described is it is like going from Future World to the World showcase at Epcot. Its actually a good way to take it easy on the trip because, unlike WDW, the park gets dramatically more crowded starting no later than 3 when school lets out for the locals. And the crowds are more noticeable and confining at DL because the walkways are not as wide and stuff is packed so tightly together. We rarely stay an entire day in DL. We can manage a whole day in DCA because stuff is more spread out and you don't feel the crowds.

Thanks all for the info and advice. You've all been very helpful. I'll probably write a PTR and Trip Report with pics. If you're interested in finding out how it goes please. I'll come back here and post a link once I get it started.

Just came back from Cali, we went to both Universal and Disneyland, used a DAS for both. In Universal it was much easier, we just got put in the Front of the Line queue. In DL you have to go to the green umbrella's (4 per park) to get a return time so it's a bit more of a pain. What works well though, is that you can use it and a regular fast pass at the same time, and the return time on the DAS does not have an ending time, so you don't have to rush, you can arrive anytime past the time given...

Just came back from Cali, we went to both Universal and Disneyland, used a DAS for both. In Universal it was much easier, we just got put in the Front of the Line queue. In DL you have to go to the green umbrella's (4 per park) to get a return time so it's a bit more of a pain. What works well though, is that you can use it and a regular fast pass at the same time, and the return time on the DAS does not have an ending time, so you don't have to rush, you can arrive anytime past the time given...

Thanks for the first hand update on your recent experience. Based on the info in this thread I think we will go to USH while we're there

Thanks all

Reading through this I have a reverse questions - We've done DL several time with DAS but havent been to WDW since things changed. So where do you get the times at? The rides or a booth? Any strategies on what we should do FP for vs DAS? Niece who needs DAS is Autistic and has anxiety so she really doesn't like fast rides. We'll try to get her on one of the roller coasters just to try to p ush her to try new things, but in general shes more of a Dumbo and Ariel kind of kid. But the rest of the group is a 4 and 6 yr old so they want to do the fast stuff! Figuring we'll do fast passes for the kiddos for stuff like 7 dwarfs, and use her DAS for things she likes with a longer wait, like Peter Pan? Does that make sense?

Also, can you use DAS at the princess meeting or Belle's Enchanted adventure or whatever its called? Can you use it anywhere that has a fastpass?

Oh, one more thing, we have another memember who has a lot of mobility issues (having hip surgery soon after the trip), so she is using a walker and scooter at WDW. Will she also be able to get a DAS pass, or is that going to end up being something separate?

Reading through this I have a reverse questions - We've done DL several time with DAS but havent been to WDW since things changed. So where do you get the times at? The rides or a booth? Any strategies on what we should do FP for vs DAS? Niece who needs DAS is Autistic and has anxiety so she really doesn't like fast rides. We'll try to get her on one of the roller coasters just to try to p ush her to try new things, but in general shes more of a Dumbo and Ariel kind of kid. But the rest of the group is a 4 and 6 yr old so they want to do the fast stuff! Figuring we'll do fast passes for the kiddos for stuff like 7 dwarfs, and use her DAS for things she likes with a longer wait, like Peter Pan? Does that make sense?

Also, can you use DAS at the princess meeting or Belle's Enchanted adventure or whatever its called? Can you use it anywhere that has a fastpass?

Oh, one more thing, we have another memember who has a lot of mobility issues (having hip surgery soon after the trip), so she is using a walker and scooter at WDW. Will she also be able to get a DAS pass, or is that going to end up being something separate?

You get the return time at the ride. If the person needing the DAS has issues that may stem from that you do not need the person who is the DAS holder. Anyone listed on the party is suppose to be able to get a return time as long as there isn't a current one active. If your Niece won't ride then the DAS will be useless for those waits so make sure you FP anything you think she won't do (7DM, Big Thunder, Space, Splash, etc). Also think of thing your Niece may decided last minute not to do. So do you think she may be okay at Test Track at first (it is like RSR) and then back out? If so FP Test Track so the other kiddos don't miss out. FPs are a little hard to get at WDW then at DL so you'll want the 3 you have originally to be the best for the whole party.

Unlike DL, you can't let someone else in the party use a fast pass can you? I know at DL you just get a ticket so if a kiddo decides not to go, you can just let someone go, but with how the FassPass+ is set up, you can't do that, correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter