• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DL before WDW...

Babyfatt

Mouseketeer
This is out to all the So Cal Dissers...

As you can tell I'm about to reach the double digits.

Anyway, I'm planning on going to Disneyland some time in October just because it's there.

Has anybody gone to DL before going to WDW to help get into the WDW mood? Not going for any other reason.

I go to DL just because the spirit moves me to go there. When I went to WDW I don't think I'd been to DL for about 6 weeks or so (I normally try for twice a month since I have a PAP).

We go a couple times per month...to shop for gifts for friends...ride a few rides...eat at the Blue Bayou or Plaza...

Then once every six weeks or so for a full day...

For the last several years, we've stayed at the Disneyland Hotel every summer for 5-7 days...

I'm only about 20 minutes away, so I even go for lunch once in awhile. :)

We were there the other day with some frineds from Southeast Asia (missionaries) and got Tower B seats for Fantasmic (my friend calls that show 5x/week)...their 4-year-old lit up so beautifully when Mickey came out...I fell in love with it all over again.

My 4-year old slept through it and my 9 year old was lip-synching the dialog...he's seen it so many times! :)

We're leaving for our first ever trip to WDW in a few weeks, and that trip really got me excited about the magic...can't wait for my kids to experience the whole Florida thing... :)

Kevin

Not from SoCal, but I think it would be fun to go to both close together so you can compare MK and DL while it's fresh in your mind. They are both great experiences:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter