DJ pricing?

I was quoted $1500 to use a dis DJ. If we want to use an outside DJ because we are in the park the charge is $1500 to dis + whatever his fees are.

I was quoted $1500 to use a dis DJ. If we want to use an outside DJ because we are in the park the charge is $1500 to dis + whatever his fees are.

yes...keep in mind if you choose an outside DJ you will have to pay Disney an additional fee for letting the DJ work the reception. AND keep in mind prices change thruought the year. It may be $1500 normally, but during peak/holiday times it can be MUCH higher!! We were quoted over $2500/4 hrs during December last year. We decided against a DJ and went with the iPod setup. (GREAT idea!!! Highly recommended!!)

So the season affects the cost of a DJ? I never considered that-I'm assuming day of the week would too then?

Different locations also cause price differences in DJs so it depends on your location as well as other variables (lighting, sound etc). We had an outside location at MGM (DHS now) and the pricing was different due to where we were.

OceanGdss, how did your iPod set up work out?

I'm waiting for my consultant to get back to me with price to get iPod piped into Whitehall.

Was it annoying with first dances, etc... if you wanted specific music?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter