DIY 'Mickey' ears..

krd315

DIS Veteran
Those are amazing! The Animal Kingdom ones and these two are my favorites.
It was fun finding 5 different ones for each park that all could agree on. My dd and teen grands helped a lot in the designs and making them. Now they are making 2 Jack and Sally and talking about Fantasmic. It's addicting! One suitcase just for the ears😁

• PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
    I’m loving all of the ear pics! There is some serious creativity on here! My 6 year old and I made ears for the first time this morning. We definitely lose some points on neatness (especially in the back), but we are learning.
    I think they're great!

krd315

DIS Veteran
    I’m loving all of the ear pics! There is some serious creativity on here! My 6 year old and I made ears for the first time this morning. We definitely lose some points on neatness (especially in the back), but we are learning.
    Very nice! And they do get easier and neater the more you make.

• KyleAfterAWhile

DIS Veteran
    Where did you buy your headbands?

la79al

DIS Veteran
    Oh my gosh, I did not know this board existed and I may be in trouble now! Do you all buy the headbands with ears or just plain headbands (and then make ears out of what?)

lobolabo

Mouseketeer
    I haven't made ears in a while, but I'll share some that I've done.

449452IMG_8192.JPGIMG_8181.JPG449457449455449456

TOT are the first ones I made. Cinderella are the most recent ones I've made. My newer ones are less messy, I think.

If anyone is wondering: I made my own pattern for everything (ears, bows, and band wrapping). I sew and use hot glue. I use goody brand headbands.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM