DIY Invites

I just went to your planning journal and saw the entire set with the programs. It is really good that I didn't see all of that before because I would have spent a fortune buying everything.

This isn't the best picture... but they are white cardstock w/ a vellum overlay:

invite.jpg

Dremwvr your invitations are beautiful...how many did you have to make? How long did it take you?

Hi, I made my invitations last weekend. I only had to make 6 so it wasn't a huge job. As we are using pink roses I decided to go with that as our theme. I made the cards and then put a smaller card inside with all the details on it in Disney type face.
Here's a pic of the front:

Invitations001.jpg
That's a very sweet invitation! :flower3: I would be thrilled to receive an invite like this! Did you draw the flower? ...or did you use a cute stamp?

desiab - I love the invitations you made. So pretty!

Here are the invites I'm planning on making This is the sample one I have made. Total cost with all the stamps is less then $4 per invite.

DSC02067.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC02070.jpg
[/IMG]

our reply card
DSC02073.jpg
[/IMG]

Reply card for Welcome Party
DSC02075.jpg
[/IMG]

Good luck with your invites!!

Great minds think alike! I plan on using the same type of setup you have done for yours. I have a great pic of the castle that I will print in the opening of the DIY invitation from Target...and I have Velum to print the wording on with pink ribbon to "tie" it all together! I love the Hidden Mickeys you put on there too...I may have to use the "creative borrowing" technique and use it on mine. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter