• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Diversions - my son is 17

lwilliam

<font color=deeppink>Goofylover<br><font color=tea
How late can my son stay in Diversions in the evening....he will be 17.:confused3
Diversions is now the sports area, right?:confused:
Another silly question re: Diversions, when do they serve the wings - it IS his favorite food!:cool1:

The clubs are 18 and over after 9 pm. :) Not sure about the chicken wings.

I never heard of this and I have been on 2 7 day cruises,lol. Where is it & what is it? Are there age restrictions before 9pm? Is there a charge for food there?

Wings, chips, etc. are available at Diversions and Promenade lounge in the evenings. They are usually put out about 6 pm. The "Beat Street" area (night club area) is reserved for adult guests (defined as 18 and over) after 9 pm. During the day and early evening, there are activities in these areas that are open to families. Promenade lounge is a family area all day and night.

SO...teens can get the munchies up to 9 pm. There is no charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter