Divas, Zebra Domes, and Pixie Dust! A Week in an African Paradise! New TR Link Pg.145

Nescafe is the worst! I wish Disney would get a contract with Starbucks. Even the Nestle hot chocolate is bad.

I'm taking personal days for our December 2010 trip. If I want to stay sane, I need to go early December.

Hmmm wonder if you tried the Grand Marnier Orange Slushie....

I wish Starbucks would join forces with Disney, too. That would be the best of both worlds in my opinion!

I don't blame you for going in early December -- otherwise it might be crazy!

Have you tried the Starbucks ready brew VIA? It's pretty good. I'm taking some for the next trip for sure.

No, I haven't. Hmmm need to try that.

Instant coffee scares me -- it reminds me of my dad drinking Folgers Instant when I was a kid. Yick!

Although I am willing to give VIA a try...

I know....Folgers Crystals remember that?

VIA is actually pretty good. I was surprised and it's better than the Nescafe stuff at WDW....

We just can't stay as long in the fall since we don't have much of a break, but we will make it for the end of F&G this summer so we may have to try for fall, I've been longing for a fall trip....

Oops, I missed quoting this last night, Anita! We don't have much of a fall break either which is a shame because that's when I would travel every year if I had a choice.

They are 2.95 for a 3 pack.

1 pack for 8oz cup.

They are made for traveling for sure!

I'll have to try those.

I know....Folgers Crystals remember that?

VIA is actually pretty good. I was surprised and it's better than the Nescafe stuff at WDW....

Yes, Folgers Crystals! :laughing:

Anything is better than that Nescafe!

OMG Folgers. I remember that and Sanka.

That's what my FIL drinks, and I remember thinking the first time, "What is this swill???" :lmao:

Jackie--glad to hear that you had a great trip!! Can't wait to hear more about it!! :)

Hi, Becky! Thank you! I am hoping to download the pics tonight! :thumbsup2

Tink appears to be disappearing off my ticker!!! :eek: Every time I see it, I want to yell, "Come back, Tink! Don't leave me yet!"

I better get a new trip booked soon so Tink will return! ;)

Tink appears to be disappearing off my ticker!!! :eek: Every time I see it, I want to yell, "Come back, Tink! Don't leave me yet!"

I better get a new trip booked soon so Tink will return! ;)

That Tink is a fickle fairy! You most definitely need to book a new trip to keep her around!

Welcome back Jackie! I finished up your TR just in time to see you were gone again! I'm looking forward to your new one.

Hi CP! Glad to hear you had a great trip. I must admit, when we were walking around World Showcase at night, I would look at all the happy couples enjoying the Food and Wine stands, and I thought of you! Unfortunately, I was one of those parents dragging tired kids around, so I didn't get to stop at any of those, and they looked so good! I was too busy doing - yes, you warned us - Kim Possible missions!:scared1: I can't wait to hear all about your weekend, so I can find out what I missed!!:goodvibes

Hi CP! Glad to hear you had a great trip. I must admit, when we were walking around World Showcase at night, I would look at all the happy couples enjoying the Food and Wine stands, and I thought of you! Unfortunately, I was one of those parents dragging tired kids around, so I didn't get to stop at any of those, and they looked so good! I was too busy doing - yes, you warned us - Kim Possible missions!:scared1: I can't wait to hear all about your weekend, so I can find out what I missed!!:goodvibes

Hi! How was your trip? Are you going to do a TR? Yes, just hearing the KP ringtone made me twitch! I think I have post-traumatic syndrome from it still. :laughing: We had a wonderful time -- it was very nice traveling to Disney without the kids -- but don't tell Chelsea and Connor I said that. :laughing:

Oh, I had that nasty Nescafe that Disney serves, but it was barely drinkable after a ton of creamer.

I drank it, too. What I found was I would drink enough to prevent caffien withdrawal, then I would pour the rest down the sink. But Denny, oh Denny, would insist that we go back so he could get a second cup! :sad2:

There may have been some Grey Goose consumed on this trip...:rolleyes1
The question is....How much Grey Goose? I could seriously see those things going down like water. They were so yummy!

I can't wait to read about your trip. I know it's going to be a blast with all the food, booze, and Dis Meets. You definately need to book another trip. That's what I did. Got my DVC stay all lined up for May! :woohoo:

I drank it, too. What I found was I would drink enough to prevent caffien withdrawal, then I would pour the rest down the sink. But Denny, oh Denny, would insist that we go back so he could get a second cup! :sad2:

Charles wouldn't even go near it -- apparently he is more of a coffee snob than I am. :confused3

The question is....How much Grey Goose? I could seriously see those things going down like water. They were so yummy!

:rolleyes1

I can't wait to read about your trip. I know it's going to be a blast with all the food, booze, and Dis Meets. You definately need to book another trip. That's what I did. Got my DVC stay all lined up for May! :woohoo:

It was a blast! I could have stayed there a lot longer.

I am trying to hold out on a date for the Harry Potter park opening up and maybe a 4/3 deal for the summer. It's hard not to book right now though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter