Distilled water at All Star Movies resort

carolynb

Mouseketeer
Mother-in-law has to take a CPAP medical device with her on our trip. Is there a place at All Star Movies resort that she can purchase distilled water?

I’ve never seen distilled on property. We have a car and go to Publix. But she should check her manual, because some machines can take tap or bottled temporarily.

I have routinely read on here what @Hopefully said, that it's behind the counter at the resort shops. No personal experience but I assume that is correct.

If you have to know to ask for it, that’s not making it easy. Dh has traveled with a cpap for years and I never knew that, and I’m on here often. :)

If you have to know to ask for it, that’s not making it easy. Dh has traveled with a cpap for years and I never knew that, and I’m on here often. :)

The only resort I've had to ask for it was at GF. Everywhere else was out on a shelf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter