Distance to Hollywood studios?

SarahInMN

Drink your wine with a cheerful heart
Hey all-

Does anyone know the distance to Hollywood studios from the EPCOT resorts? I know I can walk it in 20 minutes (with my 70 year old mother in law :thumbsup2 ) but I'm trying to run a specific distance every day and am trip planning for food and wine. I didn't see the distance on any of Disney's running trail maps.

Thanks in advance!

Sarah

I guess it depends one where you start and stop but I put it at over .75 miles from the IG to DHS gate.

On some satellite map site there is a distance funtion but I can't remember it.

I guess it depends one where you start and stop but I put it at over .75 miles from the IG to DHS gate.

On some satellite map site there is a distance funtion but I can't remember it.

I've walked it many times I'm a fast walker and from the IG to DHS will take me around 25 minutes so it has to be more than a mile.

Do you know your mile time? And what route do you take?

Do you know your mile time? And what route do you take?

I go through the Boardwalk but I cut through the hallway in the boardwalk that leads to the Luna Park Boardwalk pool,doing that saves me having to walk all the way around the Boardwalk.I can walk a mile in about 16 minutes maybe a bit more,I would estimate the walk from park to park at close to 1.5 miles.

Great...thanks for the distance estimates! I'm going to have to check out the distance function on satellite maps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter