Disneyworld Pro Bowl Jan week

I haven't been, but being a big NFL fan I can tell you it won't have any real effect on the crowd. Not a lot of people go to the game itself, and even less come for the activities that go around it. Frankly, I'd be surprised if you even noticed the difference.

The actual day of pro bowl is predicted to be moderate crowd levels while the week following will be low.

Yes, was at Disney during it last year, which was it's first in Orlando by the way
Makes no difference to Disney attendance
Realize this is a game even the players don't want to go to

Ditto. Was there that week, and everything was fine.

We did end up on FEA with Drew Brees and his family though, so a few of the players did visit the parks.

Ditto. Was there that week, and everything was fine.

We did end up on FEA with Drew Brees and his family though, so a few of the players did visit the parks.
Yep. They had a parade in the parks featuring some players too.

Wow this would be cool. I do like football. I'll be leaving the day before the big game though. Bummer.
Not so fast, you're good because for football fans, the fun stuff takes place during the week leading up to the game. Being there the entire time and being a football fan, it was a fun week at the sports complex and at Disney Springs. The broadcasts from Disney Springs were especially fun and were open to the public. The actual game was secondary, although it did sell out.

Wow this would be cool. I do like football. I'll be leaving the day before the big game though. Bummer.
It will run just before the FoF parade at MK a day or two before the game. They'll have a player or two appear in the parade.
I was surprised but DH did not want to bother even going to see. And there isn't a bigger football fan than he is
The only indication we had that anything was going on during our trip, when we landed at Orlando there were fans hanging around the airport with stuff to autograph, hoping to see players coming in

Not so fast, you're good because for football fans, the fun stuff takes place during the week leading up to the game. Being there the entire time and being a football fan, it was a fun week being at the sports complex and at Disney Springs. The broadcasts from Disney Springs were especially fun and were open to the public. The actual game was secondary, although it did sell out.
Thank you corporate ticket give aways

We plan on being in MK on Friday of that week. How do I find out if there is anything going on in MK that day? (Or at any of the parks that week?)

It will run just before the FoF parade at MK a day or two before the game. They'll have a player or two appear in the parade.
I was surprised but DH did not want to bother even going to see. And there isn't a bigger football fan than he is
The only indication we had that anything was going on during our trip, when we landed at Orlando there were fans hanging around the airport with stuff to autograph, hoping to see players coming in
Thanks. I don't often watch parades but I'll be there for this one.

Not so fast, you're good because for football fans, the fun stuff takes place during the week leading up to the game. Being there the entire time and being a football fan, it was a fun week at the sports complex and at Disney Springs. The broadcasts from Disney Springs were especially fun and were open to the public. The actual game was secondary, although it did sell out.
I was looking at some of the things to do. I think it would be cool to see the celebrity bowl. I wonder when that will run. I live in AZ but when it was here I live an hour away and wasn't going to fight traffic for it, now that its a short bus ride away. I might join. It was cool when the Super Bowl was here though too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter