DisneyWorld AirMiles Expiry

gnozuk

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Need some advice here, I had redeemed AirMiles back in 2019 for a 2020 trip but had to cancel because of Covid, the vouchers that came do not state an expiry date and was wondering if anyone who's redeemed on AM for Disney World tickets have any idea if these expire and /or any advice on what I should do to make sure they're still valid until we can travel?

Thanks!

So basically not sure if it'll be valid? DO you plan on calling prior to your trip or just s howing up at the gates and redeeming and hoping it works... l o l

So basically not sure if it'll be valid? DO you plan on calling prior to your trip or just s howing up at the gates and redeeming and hoping it works... l o l

of course we will call . I think what pp meant was the vouchers were extended before and we are hopeful they will be extended again. We will not lose money/miles as we will be given credit for the amount they were worth, we simply may have to pay the difference depending on current prices when we do eventually travel

of course we will call . I think what pp meant was the vouchers were extended before and we are hopeful they will be extended again. We will not lose money/miles as we will be given credit for the amount they were worth, we simply may have to pay the difference depending on current prices when we do eventually travel

This.

I HAVE called Disney about these and they said essentially the same thing as @TammyLynn33

I am going to have to figure mine out regardless of any extension, since my daughter turned 10 in November and we were supposed to travel last August, so at the very least I need to "up age" hers. I'm really worried about fast passes, should they be back when we finally travel. I'm hoping with so many people in this situation, they will change the rules on having to visit guest relations in person to do anything with our passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter