Disneyshopping Scrapbooking Tote Sale

Diana Lyn

DIS Veteran
Call me an enabler, go ahead---but I know there was a post about the Mickey scrapbooking tote around here somewhere. It's regular price is 49.95, and it's on sale for 34.95 but for the next two days, if you use code PREZHOME you get an additional 25% off, which makes it like $26! And if you spend $75 you also get free shipping.

spending 75$ at disneyshopping is not too hard to do.

Thanks for the heads up!!

Oooooh, thank you! Definitely don't need this but since when is shopping about need?
I won a $10 gift cert there too! This is how I'm spending it! Thanks!

That was me who asked that question about the tote, and I bought it :( I wonder if they do price adjustments.

Diana Lyn said:
Call me an enabler, go ahead---but I know there was a post about the Mickey scrapbooking tote around here somewhere. It's regular price is 49.95, and it's on sale for 34.95 but for the next two days, if you use code PREZHOME you get an additional 25% off, which makes it like $26! And if you spend $75 you also get free shipping.

ARRR. I just called to see if I could get an adjustment, and they said their policy is 14 days. I bought it 16 days ago. Understand policy. The guy I spoke with had less personality than a computerized voice, though.

Madi100 said:
ARRR. I just called to see if I could get an adjustment, and they said their policy is 14 days. I bought it 16 days ago. Understand policy. The guy I spoke with had less personality than a computerized voice, though.

Sorry, That totally stinks!

Did you actually get it yet? Do you like it? I have the Petite Cropper and it seems to be about the same size, which is why I haven't ordered the Mickey one.....yet.

Diana Lyn said:
Sorry, That totally stinks!

Did you actually get it yet? Do you like it? I have the Petite Cropper and it seems to be about the same size, which is why I haven't ordered the Mickey one.....yet.

Yeah. I got it. I do like it. The handle "hides" in the back of the bag, it's a retracting handle to pull it with. I really haven't looked it over too well. I just wanted a bag. I won a $50 gift certificate from there, so that is what I used it for. So, I guess I can't really be too bummed about the price adjustment.

75 bucks later...

Where do I see the logic of not wanting to pay 10 bucks shipping so I spent 45 more to get the free shipping? (But I did get lots of pins on sale too...)

-em

I am ordering 2. My dd11 and dd8 are scrapbooking now. They really need a pull behind case to get their things to crops. (We crop at Grandma's house with other family members.)

I am browsing for more to buy since shipping is $16.48 on two! I figured for that, I'd might as well get up to the $75 mark for free shipping.

Any suggestions on what else to pick up?

Thanks - I'm off to check it out!!

Em - if you're collecting pins for trading...I was at the Premium Outlet 2 weeks ago and they had castle pins for $1.99 as well as Lilo and Stitch starter lanyards (w/the 4 pins) for $4.99...might be worth a call to see if they still have them.

Just got notice to say mine has shipped!!! Yippeeee!

DUDE- I dont need to know that-

Do they ship out of state? (as Im still in Utah for 4 more months...) and do ya have their phone #?

-em

Sadly, Em, they do ship out of state... :rotfl: The phone # is 407-477-0222 Where will you be in 4 months? Just curious...

well if ya dont knock on wood too hard and if everything falls into place I'll be back in Orlando for good. :D

and back sorta on topic- Mine shipped today (which is amazing as I'm still waiting on the pin bag I bought last week- apparently personalization in the Scrap dept works faster than the pin bag dept..)

-em

Wow - well there will be no wood-knocking then! :)

I really need to get that bag!

Does anyone have any pics of this tote? The disneyshopping site only has 1 view of it & I was wondering what it looks like inside & what the compartments are like. There's a 15% off code that expires today plus free shipping so I hope someone can help me in time. If you can point me to somewhere that has more views or if you have the bag & you can send me some pics, I'd REALLY appreciate it (and so would DH---since it'll be less than I'd spend somewhere else!)! :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter