Disney's Yuletide Fantasy Tour

BDK33

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever done the Yuletide Fantasy Tour? Looking to do something different for my wifes birthday and she is a major Christmas person.

Worth it?

Thanks!

My family did it in 2012 and really enjoyed it. We went to the Christmas warehouse and that was very interesting. We went backstage at both Epcot and the MK. We went to the Grand Floridian and our guide talked to us about the lobby and decor. He said he was giving us a snack and I was all ready for some gingerbread but we were handed a rice krispy treat instead. LOL Oh well. If you do decide to go see if you are eligable for any of the discounts that are sometimes offered.. AP, DVC, Disney Visa. And make sure you mention it is for a birthday. Nothing may happen.. but then again... it is Disney so ya just never know.

Last year we went to the Wilderness Lodge and had hot cider. It was a nice change and I have always thought including others resorts would be nice (YC, BW or BC). We like the tour and recommend it to others.

There is also the Holiday D' Lites tour which was a disaster the first year but from what I have heard has become a pretty good tour. It pretty costly ($259) and does a lot of travelling around. I don't know how it will be without the lights at DHS. The description only lists CP at Epcot, Jingle Cruise at MK, craft services and dinner.

We did it last year. It was okay. The girl read from a book which i found a bit disappointing. Had I known it was the Disney institute who ran it (the same as the awfulness backstage magic) I probably wouldn't have booked. It was neat going in to the decorations warehouse but it felt very amature.

We did it last year. It was okay. The girl read from a book which i found a bit disappointing. Had I known it was the Disney institute who ran it (the same as the awfulness backstage magic) I probably wouldn't have booked. It was neat going in to the decorations warehouse but it felt very amature.

Wow.. that stinks. I would have been put off by the guide reading from a book as well. Maybe it was not her regular job or she was new? The guide we had was so knowledgeable and had been working for the company for a long time. He was awesome.

We did this tour this past Friday, December 1st, and loved it! Our guides were Katie, Brittany and Joey and they did a fabulous job. I won't go into any details, in case any want to do it, but we thought it was well done and worth the money. It started at 9:00 and ended around 12:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter