Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

My family arrives at the Yacht Club August 25, if you will add us to the list.:)

I also have a question: Are the pool cabanas only renting out for a full day, or can you still do half a day? And what is the current price?
Still only full day rentals, 10 am-7 pm. We booked Cabana 1 on July 25 for $318 including tax. We wanted half day but they said it's still not an option.

Still only full day rentals, 10 am-7 pm. We booked Cabana 1 on July 25 for $318 including tax. We wanted half day but they said it's still not an option.

Thank you for the info! We arrive in Orlando around 11 am, and are guessing that some people will want to chill instead of hitting the parks right away. Not sure 1pm - 7pm is worth paying a full day for.

For those that do laundry at the villas at Beach Club, have you found a good time to do laundry on the 4th floor? Last time we were there I never seemed to be able to get an empty machine and the the laundryview app for that location isn't currently active.

For those that do laundry at the villas at Beach Club, have you found a good time to do laundry on the 4th floor? Last time we were there I never seemed to be able to get an empty machine and the the laundryview app for that location isn't currently active.
https://www.laundryview.com/selectProperty

I use the above link to check what’s available before heading to the laundry room. Just type in Beach club and it will come up with the various laundry rooms for you to choose from. Usually have no problem getting a machine or two mid afternoon ( well back in 2018 when I was last there ). Hope this helps.

https://www.laundryview.com/selectProperty

I use the above link to check what’s available before heading to the laundry room. Just type in Beach club and it will come up with the various laundry rooms for you to choose from. Usually have no problem getting a machine or two mid afternoon ( well back in 2018 when I was last there ). Hope this helps.
Yea...it hasn't worked in awhile(wasn't working in October or April of this past year). They are all offline in the villa location and the pool location is kinda a hike (and have to pay for those!)

Cross-posting from the CL thread, but a quick recent look at a Beach Club room that doesn't get discussed much - the "Nantucket VP Suite - Club Level" as labeled on Disney's website. Unfortunately these are from a friend and not me personally, because the room looks darn nice. One of Disney's better suite options, IMHO.

The official description from the website is that the room has "Views of Crescent Lake, Disney's Boardwalk Inn and Stormalong Bay" and sleeps 2 adults. Functionally it's a 1-BR suite with one full bath and one half bath.

The room is located on the Club Level floor (fifth floor) - it's the room in red below (map courtesy of Touring Plans).
Nantucket Suite on 5th Floor Map.png

67753336096__EB10183B-C4ED-43B1-A948-EF5373D0D66E.jpeg

IMG_4701.jpeg

IMG_4691.jpeg

Some unique touches like a large Dasani bottle, real glasses, and real wine glasses. Most Disney suites have the nicer Nespresso machine like you see here.
IMG_4690.jpeg

Two bottles of water by the bed and a glass pitcher.
IMG_4692.jpeg

IMG_4693.jpeg

Really nice bathroom with two sinks, a tub, and seperate shower.
IMG_4694.jpeg

YC and BC really do Disney suites "right" IMHO... hard to see but they have the FULL assortment of toiletries... aloe gel, foot scrub, mouthwash, lotion (small and large size bottles), razor kit, and toothbrush kits.
IMG_4695.jpeg

Pretty nice Kohler jetted tub.
IMG_4696.jpeg

Last edited:

Half bath with sink and toilet.
IMG_4700.jpeg

IMG_4702.jpeg

View looking right from the bedroom balcony. This balcony is thinner and is standing only.
IMG_4697.jpeg

View looking left.
IMG_4699.jpeg

67759009038__3C51855B-7D5B-441A-A6D5-8C0CED62B64D.fullsizerender.jpeg

The other balcony is a 'full' balcony - not all that wide but extra long.
67759007095__4BD0B950-7AB2-41A0-A613-B62669D83BE8.jpeg

It faces this direction. That's the main lobby there to the bottom left.
67759000602__64442D2A-39E4-4E84-97CF-FAE091C573B8.fullsizerender.jpeg

67759001156__E1B61D5D-EF45-41FA-9274-D2E31F133BFA.fullsizerender.jpeg

Room location in red below.
Nantucket Labeled from Outside.png

Happy to answer any questions!

If you have a first floor room at Beach Club can you take an ecv or stroller through the outside facing door ? Meaning would you be able to enter and exit the room from outside the building?

If you have a first floor room at Beach Club can you take an ecv or stroller through the outside facing door ? Meaning would you be able to enter and exit the room from outside the building?
You may be able to go out, depending on if there is landscaping outside your room. But there is no way to lock/ unlock the door from outside.

Are you asking if you can exit through the patio door? Those doors cannot be locked from the outside, so somebody in your group would have to lock that door behind you from the inside, then go out the room's regulat door into the hallway.

Also not sure if there is shrubbery or other plantings which would prevent you from going anywhere - or if it depends on the room.

As others have noted, the ground floor rooms have sliding doors that cannot be locked from the outside. But you can designate someone to serve as the runner who would enter and exit through the door. Some of the ground floor rooms have a patio and the exit from the room would be easy once you move the patio furniture out of the way. But many of the rooms have landscaping, such as bushes or lots of grass in front of the patios. :)

Are they still offering early morning coffee/pastry in the Solarium? I don't remember seeing it in April- but wasn't looking for it specifically. Wasn't sure if it had been brough back since covid.

As others have noted, the ground floor rooms have sliding doors that cannot be locked from the outside. But you can designate someone to serve as the runner who would enter and exit through the door. Some of the ground floor rooms have a patio and the exit from the room would be easy once you move the patio furniture out of the way. But many of the rooms have landscaping, such as bushes or lots of grass in front of the patios. :)
Ok so it sounds like it is difficult to say depending on the room. I'm thinking that either way, with an ecv, first floor is likely easiest because we are less likely to need to rely on an elevator while entering or exiting the building, is that correct?

It's been way too long (2 years?), and I'm anxious to get back to BC or YC soon! Just had serious sticker shock, though, when I looked up some dates. Crossing my fingers for a fall discount. I've been dreaming of the Ale & Compass Lounge- parker house rolls and a nice glass of red...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter