• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Same great burger in Crews Cup Lounge .... my go-to place for a super burger and fries!

I never thought to order it there, but that would make sense considering they share the same kitchen! (I think, right? They are adjacent after all.) CG (or now CCL, too) is our favorite pool break on a hot day for that time you want to get out of the sun for a while. It's never crowded and always delicious. We'll be there at least once in September. I have my TIW card ready! :D

BCV doesn't have any premium views. You either get trees or the quiet pool, generally. There's not much "near transportation" either; that'll probably just put you closer to the elevator, which is fine. You could always request a refurbished unit if that's your preference. You can't go wrong either way, though. IMHO there isn't a bad room other than the ones NOT at YC/BC/BCV :D

Thanks! We are going Jan 2017 so we have time and by then all the rooms should be refurbed I hope :)

Just to tease, here's a tomato and mozzarella sandwich from Crew's Cup (pasta salad side). There's the awesome burger in the background.

Sorry on the size, posting from my phone...

I think that's going on my list for our next trip! My DD was curious about the Chef's pasta creations. Anyone ever order that? She loves looking up restaurants and menus online. :)

I think that's going on my list for our next trip! My DD was curious about the Chef's pasta creations. Anyone ever order that? She loves looking up restaurants and menus online. :)

In 2013, we tried the Chef's Pasta Creation at the Captain's Grille- could be the same thing at the Lounge- it was the Tagliatelle with braised short rib and arugula. It was awesome! So good, in fact, that I believe it is now on the regular menu.

:thumbsup2

Be Our Guest list is updated! Please take a moment to see if the information about your stay is listed correctly.

Post 15: Be Our Guest List

:goodvibes

Thanks, Dee! Seeing it in print just ramps up the excitement somehow. And I love the kissing smilies!

Thanks for all you do to keep this thread going, up-to-date and super-friendly. We all appreciate it a ton!

Just booked YC for early this Sept. - yay! We have never stayed here before . . . . what do I need to know? So excited to try something new but . . . . Any suggestions welcome, thanks :)

Be Our Guest list is updated! Please take a moment to see if the information about your stay is listed correctly.

Post 15: Be Our Guest List

:goodvibes
Dee, do you need a replenishment of erasers ;)
We will be at BC SV in 21 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it's only one night, but we switched to BC SV before our BWI stay. I need to get a BC stay in for sure!

Just booked YC for early this Sept. - yay! We have never stayed here before . . . . what do I need to know? So excited to try something new but . . . . Any suggestions welcome, thanks :)
We booked a last minute trip to the YC for a September trip and discovered how lovely it was to float around the lazy river at Storm Along Bay on a hot afternoon. It was the first time in 25 years that I had gotten DH to enjoy the lazy river. :) The pool was never crowded and there is an entrance for the pool that is really convenient for YC guests.

You need to review Page 1 of this thread. Everything you need to know is covered. Visit there then come back and ask questions.
Have Fun Reading!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter