Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Saw this yesterday and thought I would pass it along.

DW and I were at the YC for lunch yesterday afternoon (Crews Cup) and as we were standing by the Valet desk waiting for our car (gotta love the free Valet parking with the TIW card), a family was greeted by a CM with an ipad and he proceeded to tell them he would take them up to Club Level so they could check in - just like it used to be. I don't know if this was a one-of-a-kind event, or if someone is actually paying attention to unhappy CL guests and trying to make things better.

Post 15,000!!!

WP_20160110_029.jpg

Of course, I want this milestone post to be here.

Just a quick sappy post to say that in the 7 years since my first stay at the Beach Club, I never could have dreamed how important this place would become to me, or how thankful I am for all of the wonderful friends who have come into my life since then.

That is all.

~Dee

:grouphug:

Aw right back at ya Dee. Congratulations on your 15000 post. So grateful to you for all you do on this thread ( don't think nearly as many of us would hang out here if it weren't for you) and so happy to count you as a very dear friend. Here's to many more happy years of friendship ( and posting on the dis) :goodvibes

On behalf of the Stormalong Bay Synchronized Pool Tube team I'd like to wish you congratulations on your 15,000th post and warn you that, based on this picture, we still need a lot of practice if we are going to make a better impression during the Olympics this summer!

KPcNqJ7.jpg

~NM

Post 15,000!!!

WP_20160110_029.jpg

Just a quick sappy post to say that in the 7 years since my first stay at the Beach Club, I never could have dreamed how important this place would become to me, or how thankful I am for all of the wonderful friends who have come into my life since then.

That is all.

~Dee

Congratulations on your 15,000th post!!!! party: Thanks so much for all that you do here, Dee! :goodvibes

Thanks MickeyT for the info about June Recreation Calendar. I didn't really NEED to have it. Just thought it would be fun to look at on the plane ride down.

Post 15,000!!!

That is all.

~Dee

On behalf of the Stormalong Bay Synchronized Pool Tube team I'd like to wish you congratulations on your 15,000th post and warn you that, based on this picture, we still need a lot of practice if we are going to make a better impression during the Olympics this summer!

KPcNqJ7.jpg

~NM
Okay, that is just too hilarious. :)

KPcNqJ7.jpg

~NM

Thanks, iced tea just came out of my nose as I scrolled on to this!

I stayed in newly renovated room 343 at the Beach Club Villas and I took lots of photos, since i was unable to find any online. We loved the new room!

Updates...
Smaller coffee table and side chairs meant more space in room.
Fold down twin size bed was awesome, my 13-year-old could have stayed in there all week. Fold it up and it becomes a table.
Four sets of 2 drawers, one set on either side of TV, a set in the nightstand, and a set in the oval coffee table.
Motion-controlled exhaust fan in bathroom (no more timer).
An extra towel bar in bathroom.
Shower tiles are large, less grout to clean. They are a sandy color and texture. Also a nice shelf up high in shower.
Ceiling fan in main room replaced with a light.
Very nice lamps (three of them), and a set of sconces over the bed.
TV is HUGE, maybe 55"? Not sure.
Pull out couch bed is not as comfortable as the old one, but still nice.
There is a small mirror on the side of the bed, hangs too high. They need a full length mirror!
Lighted make-up mirror attached to wall (normal on one side, 5x magnification on the other).
Lighting is a little dimmer in sink area, but not bad.
Closet door is the same old folding one... so hard to open. Even the one in our other room across the hall was hard to open.
Safe got a little deeper.
Marble vanity with a shelf underneath.
Kitchen is about the same, painted white. The room is painted a blue gray, nice and neutral.
The best part is there is a ceramic wood-grain floor in the entry, which stops as you enter the bed area. I always felt like the carpet in the old rooms was goody, especially near the kitchenette and vanity. The flooring is very pretty!

Can't figure out how to post my photos from the Photos app on my iMac, can anyone help? When I click on the camera icon I get this...[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

I tried that but it asks for an image url, and my images are in photos. It won't let me drag and drop or view files. :(

I stayed in newly renovated room 343 at the Beach Club Villas and I took lots of photos, since i was unable to find any online. We loved the new room!

Updates...
Smaller coffee table and side chairs meant more space in room.
Fold down twin size bed was awesome, my 13-year-old could have stayed in there all week. Fold it up and it becomes a table.
Four sets of 2 drawers, one set on either side of TV, a set in the nightstand, and a set in the oval coffee table.
Motion-controlled exhaust fan in bathroom (no more timer).
An extra towel bar in bathroom.
Shower tiles are large, less grout to clean. They are a sandy color and texture. Also a nice shelf up high in shower.
Ceiling fan in main room replaced with a light.
Very nice lamps (three of them), and a set of sconces over the bed.
TV is HUGE, maybe 55"? Not sure.
Pull out couch bed is not as comfortable as the old one, but still nice.
There is a small mirror on the side of the bed, hangs too high. They need a full length mirror!
Lighted make-up mirror attached to wall (normal on one side, 5x magnification on the other).
Lighting is a little dimmer in sink area, but not bad.
Closet door is the same old folding one... so hard to open. Even the one in our other room across the hall was hard to open.
Safe got a little deeper.
Marble vanity with a shelf underneath.
Kitchen is about the same, painted white. The room is painted a blue gray, nice and neutral.
The best part is there is a ceramic wood-grain floor in the entry, which stops as you enter the bed area. I always felt like the carpet in the old rooms was goody, especially near the kitchenette and vanity. The flooring is very pretty!

Can't figure out how to post my photos from the Photos app on my iMac, can anyone help? When I click on the camera icon I get this...[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

:welcome: to the thread and posting on the DIS.

We really appreciate your comments about the renovated villas.

I do not know anything about Macs or iphones (we are a Microsoft family including our phones), but when I post photos, I either upload them first to a photo hosting site like Photobucket or Flickr and get the link code from there or I use the Upload a File option here in the reply box and then click on the photo I want to post. Sometimes the photo file size is too large so I have to resize the photo first.

Hope that helps!

:goodvibes

Post 15,000!!!

WP_20160110_029.jpg

That is all.

~Dee

Thank you so much for all the time and devotion you give to this thread! It wouldn't be what it is without you!

Post 15,000!!!

WP_20160110_029.jpg

That is all.

~Dee

Thank you for making this thread what it is. Like many others, I stick with it because of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter