Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

We currently have the BC for Oct 22-26

correction to your list - Our April trip is April 16 - 20 at the YC. I would love to be there until April 29, but that just isn't going to happen.
Opps, my mistake! Sorry Wood Nymph and Natebenma.

We will add your October trip to the list.

BTW: Thank you for all your advice. You have helped me.

Last edited:

Well, you can teach an old dog a new trick! I have learned how to Multi Quote!

Please add us to the BOG list, BCV 12/2-12/9, already counting down. We cannot wait!
We will add you to the list. Have a great trip.
You can add us to the be our guest list! Dec 7-10 bcv studio :) can’t wait to be back for all the Christmas decoration!!
Sounds fun! We will add you to the list.

I've been doing some more research today and watched some videos and I'm starting to get pretty excited about it now. I think I'm most excited for Volcano Bay. I'm a little bit worried about going from the YC to Cabana Bay, but I'm sure it will be fine.
Volcano Bay is pretty - especially the entrance. DD and I got there early and found nice loungers on the "beach." We stayed at Aventura last time and had a fun room. The shape of the building is unique and the two beds were apart with one being in a little nook. We could see Cabana Bay from our window. I don't remember what the name of the classification of the two hotels is and it is a different experience than YC for sure. But it is a lot of fun and I would stay at Aventura again or possibly try Cabana Bay. If you are able to cross the street, you might want to check out the roof top bar at Aventura even if it is just for a soda. They might have had apps. - but not sure. Again, if you are able to walk across the street, you can take the water taxi (I think that is the name) from the Sapphire Falls hotel to the parks/City Walk for a little fun. I am sure the shuttle bus would be faster, but the boat is fun. We have also stayed at Hard Rock. It was also fun. With the exception of walking to the parks, I didn't really miss it during our Aventura stay. All the hotels seem to have a little something fun and different to offer. Happy planning!!!

Just checked out of 4 nights YC CL. Had a great garden view CL room 5198. Overlooked the back door, shower only & no connecting room. Looking left & straight ahead.

D9CBFF82-C4C2-4A5B-AF93-E2D140410F4D.jpeg3E92C20A-F307-4708-9852-822119DE9583.jpeg

There was some landscaping maintenance going on in that area but nothing intrusive. Also the red brick was painted over 2 days. The skyliner was down all week for routine annual maintenance. We have come to enjoy the skyliner & I missed riding it. But, I think there was less traffic at IG because it that. It was nice & quiet like it used to be, lol. The weather was coolish in the evenings & a few days. The pool was open but not crowded at all. The parks seemed crowded to us. We only do a few hours everyday now, getting too old to fight the crowds all day long. The highlight was getting to ride the WDW Railroad again!! 😊. Oh & there were plenty of CMs everywhere. Lots of earning my ears name tags too.

Just got home from 5 days at the YC! I was in room 4168, and I have to say, if you are a light sleeper this is not the room for you. It is below the prep room for the club level lounge, and boy is it loud! You can hear carts rolling around and tons of banging, especially first thing in the morning (some days as early as 5:45), and at night until about 11. It's also across the hall from the elevators, which while you can hear, aren't nearly as loud as the prep room upstairs.

On the bright side, the other guests were very quite this past week, I was worried being right at the elevators I'd hear a lot of guest noise, but I hardly heard any. There was a large conference there this week though, and it seemed there were a lot of conference goers on the floor instead of families, so maybe that's why it was a quieter crowd.
Besides the noisy room, the stay was fantastic! The weather this past week was amazing, so much better than when we usually go in September!

Here are some pictures of the room and the view. It had a daybed and a connecting door and looked out towards the bus stop.

PXL_20230128_031206248.jpg PXL_20230128_031232192.jpgPXL_20230128_031201604.jpg

Just checked out of 4 nights YC CL. Had a great garden view CL room 5198. Overlooked the back door, shower only & no connecting room. Looking left & straight ahead.
We were in that room in February, 2022. There were only a few rooms in that hallway and it was very quiet.

Your pictures of the lounge food reminded me of our two-night stay in the YC CL in December. I loved the food. :)

Just got home from 5 days at the YC! I was in room 4168, and I have to say, if you are a light sleeper this is not the room for you. It is below the prep room for the club level lounge, and boy is it loud! You can hear carts rolling around and tons of banging, especially first thing in the morning (some days as early as 5:45), and at night until about 11. It's also across the hall from the elevators, which while you can hear, aren't nearly as loud as the prep room upstairs.

I think your room was under the actual food service area of the lounge. The prep room is an odd numbered room & looks out onto the back door & boat dock. But I wouldn’t want to be under the actual food service area either. I’m sure they’re refilling all the china etc there too. And those hard floors don’t absorb any sound.

How bad are the daybeds at YC? We’ll be there for 3 days the end of February for a convention and our kids cannot share a bed or they’ll keep each others up all night. Are they any better than a pull out couch?

How bad are the daybeds at YC? We’ll be there for 3 days the end of February for a convention and our kids cannot share a bed or they’ll keep each others up all night. Are they any better than a pull out couch?
They’re not bad at all. They are not huge—in the neighborhood of a twin-sized and not as wide as the pull-out couch/bed, but they seem to have more of a real mattress than the thin couch ones. What are the ages of your kids? I would think they are pretty decent for elementary or pre-teen kids—maybe even a little older depending how tall they are.

They’re not bad at all. They are not huge—in the neighborhood of a twin-sized and not as wide as the pull-out couch/bed, but they seem to have more of a real mattress than the thin couch ones. What are the ages of your kids? I would think they are pretty decent for elementary or pre-teen kids—maybe even a little older depending how tall they are.
9&11. I always hate when the pullout couch mattress is so thin you can feel the springs under it. As long as they are roughly the size of the under tv beds That should be fine. Thank you for answering

9&11. I always hate when the pullout couch mattress is so thin you can feel the springs under it. As long as they are roughly the size of the under tv beds That should be fine. Thank you for answering
The sofa beds are much bigger than the drop down beds under a TV. These are a full size couch in which the back of it drops down to make a bed. They are as long as a twin bed but a little narrower. Our son always had to sleep on them when our family of five stayed in a BC or YC room and he was fine. :)

3126-daybed-jpg.549924

Rice Crispy Treats from the Beach Club Marketplace have been a family favorite for years. The kind that were partially chocolate dipped, not the pre-packaged ones you can find everywhere.

On our last trip we stopped by after an EPCOT dinner and didn’t see any sign of them. Wondering if they are they off the menu now, or had they maybe just sold out for the day?

My 15 year old teen used it fine last year

On the bright side, the other guests were very quite this past week, I was worried being right at the elevators I'd hear a lot of guest noise, but I hardly heard any. There was a large conference there this week though, and it seemed there were a lot of conference goers on the floor instead of families, so maybe that's why it was a quieter crowd.
Besides the noisy room, the stay was fantastic! The weather this past week was amazing, so much better than when we usually go in September!

Here are some pictures of the room and the view. It had a daybed and a connecting door and looked out towards the bus stop.

View attachment 735700 View attachment 735702View attachment 735701
Wow, I've booked a standard room and this review is making me nervous. From the map on TP I see that the standard rooms are pretty much all in a row on the 4th floor. Are they all at risk of being under this lounge or food service area?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!