Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

...not the greatest of views, I'll be honest, but what a quick walk to the elevators!

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Good pictures. I miss the old lobby furniture though.
....I thought that I would too, but I kind of like this new look....very clean, crisp, and fresh. Now that I compare my pics from last year, I think the old colors looked kinda 'stuffy'. And truth be told, this new furniture is actually very comfy.

....I thought that I would too, but I kind of like this new look....very clean, crisp, and fresh. Now that I compare my pics from last year, I think the old colors looked kinda 'stuffy'. And truth be told, this new furniture is actually very comfy.
Glad to hear it’s actually comfy. I was worried that it looked less comfortable. I miss the leather couch that used to in the back. I wonder if the white couches will get filthy-looking quickly. Look forward to seeing it person

I miss Yachtsman too. I hope it opens soon.
We didn’t try A&C last time we’re there bc we had CL. Maybe we will.
....I had the Pappardelle pasta with chicken - it was SOOOOOO yummy. My DH had the steak with a dollop of garlic herb butter on top.....he shared a bite with me and it was really tasty. I was going to cancel our ADR's but I am so glad that I didn't. One the other hand, we SHOULD have changed our Todd English's Bluezoo ressies...it was......meh.

....I had the Pappardelle pasta with chicken - it was SOOOOOO yummy. My DH had the steak with a dollop of garlic herb butter on top.....he shared a bite with me and it was really tasty. I was going to cancel our ADR's but I am so glad that I didn't. One the other hand, we SHOULD have changed our Todd English's Bluezoo ressies...it was......meh.
Good review. Thanks. The pasta dish sounds YUM!

We were in Room 3170 and 3172, Garden-view rooms ~
not the greatest of views, I'll be honest, but what a quick walk to the elevators!
Your room looks like a standard view, not garden view. But the distance to the elevators is very convenient. :)

Thanks for posting the pictures. :) We will be arriving to Yacht Club on Sunday and we hope the Christmas decorations will still be up.

Need opinions from the other YC/BC lovers out there...

We currently have YC booked for the MK anniversary week, Sept 28-Oct 5. Sept 30, Oct 1, Oct 2 park days are all at MK, but we’d likely hop to Epcot or somewhere else for the evening at least two of those days. When staying at YC, we tend to walk to DHS and Epcot, and uber to MK (contemporary) and AK. We love YC, and pretty much everything about it.

DH is worried that the Contemp will be closed off that weekend, and we’ll be stuck with the buses or ubering to the TTC.

Based upon the experiences some people reported this week (not my experiences but those reported elsewhere), taking the Contemporary walkway to be at MK for park opening was not a good idea. They held guests on the Contemporary walkway for almost 15 minutes. Those on the walkway watched as the MK busses emptied and the other Disney resort guests got in MK ahead of those waiting on the walkway. It may have been a scheduling issue for the security guards or health screeners who work the Contemporary walkway entrance or an intentional holding, who knows. When spent 2 of the last 3 Christmas mornings at MK and took the Contemporary walkway a few minutes prior to opening with no problem but that was pre-Covid.

If it was me going for the anniversary celebration, I would reserve 2 nights at Grand Floridian to use their walkway (it takes you to the main security entrance unlike the Contemporary), bank on ubering to TTC very early that day or stick with the busses from your resort and be standing at that bus stop 3 hours before park opening.

For the 50th, I envision a madhouse similar to when Galaxy's Edge opened, hundreds of cars showed up too early to the parking lots (they didn't open until 4am), were turned away by security guards and just sitting on the side of the road for an hour or 2 waiting for the lots to open.

@kimmar067

Thank you for sharing some great pictures of the YC! I absolutely love the new lobby. We haven’t been to the YC (or Disney) since 2018 and I am missing it so much. We are booked at the Beach Club this summer and I cannot wait!

Your room looks like a standard view, not garden view. But the distance to the elevators is very convenient. :)

Thanks for posting the pictures. :) We will be arriving to Yacht Club on Sunday and we hope the Christmas decorations will still be up.
I agree—looks like a standard view. I would ask for a credit in the price difference between standard and garden.

Regarding room 3172 - I stayed in 5172 a few years ago and it was a Standard View CL room. On the site that shows room views (I don't think I can name them here) it shows the rooms along the front by the entrance on the third floor as Garden View, but 4 & 5 as Standard View.... weird.

I thought it looked standard view too. I also thought all those front-facing rooms over the front entrance were standard. We had a SV-CL last summer on the other side of the portico.
Love all the pics anyway. 😀

I booked BC Garden View for Thanksgiving week next year. We are very excited. Thanks to all who updated about the BC Marketplace changing. That was my husband's main gripe about BC and he's super happy about the changes.

Now just crossing my fingers and toes that things look a little more normal next year!

Happy New Year, everyone!

@kimmar067

Thank you for sharing some great pictures of the YC! I absolutely love the new lobby. We haven’t been to the YC (or Disney) since 2018 and I am missing it so much. We are booked at the Beach Club this summer and I cannot wait!
....I enjoyed our stay at the BC last year....now I have officially stayed at all 3 locations! [BCV, BC, and YC]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter